Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
That's why we all have opinions. All sides are right at that point.
Your right, great way to break up the fight :lol:

I didn't say BEST...learn to read. Duds? Far from it. They are 2 colorways that are actually original looking.
BHM look terrible imo
FI are a Galaxy 9 knockoff as are the AvM
Aways are nice but blk/red isn't exactly original
Gammas are doo doo to me.

I read your comment perfectly fine, you said they were one of the hottest and IMO they're not, I agree to disagree and as far as the shoes with the somewhat repeated colorways not being completely original in terms of colorway I really don't see how that can make them not hot :rolleyes but to each his own btw the TW's are kind of original but completely LACKLUSTER in person :tongue:

View media item 813726 http://gifsoup.com

Your entitled to your own opinion but you can't be serious saying that the XI only had two good colorways though :smh:

IMO the XI's colorways have surpassed everything before them in terms of colorways :rolleyes

actually I don't think hes far off....
I only have 4-KP,AS,Xmas,and TW.....
I think the rest of em either are bland or a IX knockoff....

I still think the Xmas is one of the hottest XI.
I think the 8s had the best colorways, almost every colorway beside some of the v3 was an instant cop.

None of the XI CWs are bad really...

Just not very many of them are memorable.

When it's done, no one is gonna seriously be calling the Miami Nights, Aways, Forging Irons or BHMs iconic or great shoes.

I doubt they even go on anyone's list of favorite all time brons, not anyone who owns multiple models already.

The 7's had the blk/white/red, ASG, Dunkman, MVP, CTK, 112, Multiple HWCs, Red Carpet, Blackouts, blk/white/gold and Christmas.

X's had the Crown Jewels, Jades, Gold Medals, MVPs, Corks, Denims, Champ Pack, and ASGs

I don't think anyone can count four c/w's from the XI that they can definitively call great.
Some, if not many, of those shoes were very hard to obtain. Some didn't even see a public release. I know i had trouble finding the 112, any of the Hardwood Classics, and the MVP's of the 7's. The 8's had the South Beaches, 9's were Big Bangs, MVP, etc. 

Gator Kings just came in  
nthat.gif

29 Palms.
Obviously we're only passing around opinions but I wasn't a huge fan of the ASGs. The MVPs were gimmicks like the WTK. I do think the Corks, Denims, Jades, GM, Champ Pack, Setting Sun, Home Elite and Crown Jewels were great. I think the Floridians were hot too.

But I think we're being a bit premature on the XI. But out of the three Sigs, I thought the KDs were the best look and price wise (obviously they don't perform as well and are simple shoes). The Kobe 9 seem to be on some other ish.

I definitely agree, especially on the floridians. They're one of my favorites along with the settings.

Labeling the XI does feel a bit premature, but they are pretty much done aren't they? Elites or EXTs aren't gonna change anything lol.

why not reorder with paypal?
talked to CS, whoever it was said it was too late (been busy with school so didn't really check day-by-day on my order until today) to reorder the pair as it's in transition to inventory or some crap. it's cool though, i'll in due time find a pair again

Some, if not many, of those shoes were very hard to obtain. Some didn't even see a public release. I know i had trouble finding the 112, any of the Hardwood Classics, and the MVP's of the 7's. The 8's had the South Beaches, 9's were Big Bangs, MVP, etc. 

How does that matter to the conversation we're having?

Whether you own them or not they're considered great by many.

Availability of the OG won't matter at all once all this stuff retro's :lol:

waited all day for my pair of ASGs from City Gear to be delivered by Fed Ex, only for them to push back the delivery date till tomorrow.

Upon calling to see what the hold up was, they tell me City Gear put the wrong address on the package.... ARRRGH!!!

FML ordered the xmas lebrons from city gear and someone stole my package. :smh: my mom is in houston right now, any Htown NTers know where she can get a pair of xmas lebrons or KDs at retail? Ill be forever grateful and hook you up in the future

I definitely agree, especially on the floridians. They're one of my favorites along with the settings.

Labeling the XI does feel a bit premature, but they are pretty much done aren't they? Elites or EXTs aren't gonna change anything lol.

Was just on Nikelebron.net. The X was pretty hot. Whatever happened to twenty8? I see his two pairs of Crown Jewels...

The one thing I like about the XI is the color blocking possible. The X was sort of limited in this regard which sort of made the colors pretty simple

co-sign on the Floridians....great colorway for sure. Xmas imo were very clean too...love that shade of red.

The XI's had many of possibilities as far as colorways go after seeing the KP I thought there would be more chroma/metallic cw's but I guess not
I feel there's so much more that could've been done with this shoe but I say that with every LeBron Sig
Not too impressed with the line but I still like them
My order X,XI,IX as far as colorways go

Was just on Nikelebron.net. The X was pretty hot. Whatever happened to twenty8? I see his two pairs of Crown Jewels...

The one thing I like about the XI is the color blocking possible. The X was sort of limited in this regard which sort of made the colors pretty simple
He usually cops IDs and not the GRs for this line. I think he just got his 4th ID for free due to their delays

Back
Top Bottom