Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I still love the X but I only kept 4 colorways that imo were necessary (Denims, PP, Jades, ASG ...and yes they're top 5 of the attainable Xs). The XI surpassed them for me in terms of aesthetics

I can see why lovers of the IX feel the XI is redundant/lackluster in terms of colorway and vice versa. I like the XI and give no afterthought to the IX since they share a lot of colorways (also hated how round and bootish looking the IX were on the medial side). I'm done with Nike so my 8 pairs of XI will carry me off into the sunset lol

So the corks and crown jewels on the 10s is the only valid argument against the 11

IMG

Last edited:
FML ordered the xmas lebrons from city gear and someone stole my package.
mean.gif
my mom is in houston right now, any Htown NTers know where she can get a pair of xmas lebrons or KDs at retail? Ill be forever grateful and hook you up in the future
Aren't you located in NYC? PM me, i know a Footaction that still have them. Don't know about size but you can call and confirm and maybe even order.

So the corks and crown jewels on the 10s is the only valid argument against the 11

http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/813905/width/350/height/700[/IMG[/quote]

Jades>TWs
Windchill's>Gammas
Elites X's>Elites XIs
Mint EXT>Blue Suede EXT
Floridian>Prohibition
Settings>SLH
Denim X's>Denim XIs

Got both my lebron ASG and Kobe ASG today... I cant believe how dissappointing the Lebron is in person... then you compare it to the Maestro.... psssshhhh. Fah-get-about-it! kobes are
smokin.gif
really?   I got both and think the kobe's have too much going on, plus I cant handle how high the shoe goes..

the lebron is beautifull.. plus the detail on em.. and that glow/3m is fire.. but thats just my opinion. 

ordered from bouncewear, anybody know what shipping carrier they use? how long they take to get to your door?

thanks

Last edited:
i am probably the only person who doesnt like the crown jewel Xs.. I dont understand why an all plum colored shoe is so desired.. 

yeah, i think the LBJs look great in pics but man, that foam plastic mess looks terrible in person. holy crap. The kobes took actually balling a few times in them for me to start to appreciate them. Got the masterpiece first when it dropped, if you read back in the 9 page youll see I was not thrilled with my first couple experiences. Its definitely a shoe that needs some breaking in, but aesthetically I definitely am ok with them. If the foam did not look so terrible in person I would be lovin the brons but its that cheap look that ruins it for me. wish it would have just been done in a plain white foam instead of the GITD

i am probably the only person who doesnt like the crown jewel Xs.. I dont understand why an all plum colored shoe is so desired.. 

Exclusivity. The colorway is kinda dope, not gonna lie but most people copped because it was technically the 10's version of a "preheat" release. The 3M swoosh is kinda cool. But I wouldn't drop more than $350-$400 on a pair.

Lol Domosirchazzo you tried hard but windchills cmon! Lol and you comparing unconfirmed exts or I'm I just clueless on the new batch. I seen florals and king's crown but I haven't paid the others any attention honestly. Besides denims and corks ext wise the rest blows. Now you be 4real. I'm sorry for derailing the thread but the X is far less appealing to the masses and with Lebron juggling soldiers in the mix I might put them ahead of the X lol but nah man. Kill that noise!

man them jade ***** is dull and ugly as **** gotta be one of the worst 11s to release these will make it to outlets in a couple months

LeBron XI colorways > LeBron X colorways
LeBron X silhouette > LeBron XI silhouette

Jades>TWs
Windchill's>Gammas
Elites X's>Elites XIs
Mint EXT>Blue Suede EXT
Floridian>Prohibition
Settings>SLH
Denim X's>Denim XIs

Your list seems to be all over the place :lol: not really clear comparisons between a few of them and I think your right about some but beg to differ on some .....

Jades>TWs
Gammas>Windchill's
Elites X's>Elites XIs
Mint EXT=Blue Suede EXT
Floridian=Prohibition

Settings?SLH (disqualified for having nothing in common with one another)
Denim XI's > Denim X's

Fixed :wink:

So that gives the X's and XI's a record of 2W- 2L- 2Draws 1DQ a peice and for the sudden death tie breaker we can go with first releases of each model

Kings Pride's > Crown Jewels

Yea I said it, objections? :nerd:

I agree with you on this, the colorway is hot but not crazy as some make them out to be IMO :rolleyes .... I think it was the limitedness of them and packaging and everything else that went with the release of them that made them so desirable by many ......

Last edited:
Lol domo be trying to pull a fast one! My question is will the KC be this year's cork? And if so....who wins? I need detailed shots and some confirmation and a Rd

the cork was a one time thing. you can't really expect that to happen again. nike did that for their golden child getting his first ring. if kd ever gets a ring, he's not getting a cork shoe. it was a cool idea and well executed, but should stay in the past. don't play it out.

the cork was a one time thing. you can't really expect that to happen again. nike did that for their golden child getting his first ring. if kd ever gets a ring, he's not getting a cork shoe. it was a cool idea and well executed, but should stay in the past. don't play it out.

We thought the what the Kobe vii was gonna be unique to the shoe too...
Plus there was rumors of a cork spizike

View media item 814108

Last edited:
Interesting debate……my comparisons, for what they’re worth:

Away XI > Pressure & Away X

Home X > Graffiti XI

Gamma Blue XI > Windchill X

Jade X > TW XI

Xmas X > Xmas XI

BHM XI > BHM X

Gator King XI > AS X

AvM XI vs. Dolphins X - TIE