Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
The disappointing thing about Gator King is that they didn't make an accurately colored corresponding t-shirt to go with them and all the other ASG signature sneaks as well. Some matching tarot card t-shirts would've been nice to go with all the sneaks instead of the mismatched colored signature logo t-shirts they made.

I agree the ASG gear went great with the Kobe's an KD's but sucked for the Bron's :smh:

I'm upset every time there is a restock on the KP's I'm strapped with cash or have other plans on a release. Damn decisions decisions. :frown:

GK will overshadow a lot of gr 11s
laugh.gif

Any place online to get the gator king socks? They were sold out at my hoh. I clearly saw how fixed the raffle was today smh. Everyone who won conveniently hugged the manager or was a little too friendly for just customers. I went to go check out the bamboo xx8 which is trash in person and just copped those hot pink vis for my sis. No way that's infrared.

Really hoping my cg order comes thru Friday so I'm just looking for the socks now.

My collection post. I only really have regrets on buying the Xmas color. Wasn't happy with the price of the FI either. Can't believe I'm at 9 pairs now :smh:

View media item 813582
edit: 10 pairs if you count the 2k bronx on preorder.

You wear any of those yet, Dawg?

I need to hit h&m and get me some black joggers :lol:

When NT adopts a trend...... THEY ADOPT A TREND!
Goddamn......Mofos don't even wear jeans no more. Got Ronnie Fieg looking like a genius. :rofl:

Personal cw wise i reckon out of the 9,10 n 11's i would go for 10, 9 & 11 in order of colours i would buy.... but in regards of silhouette I would go 11, 9 then 10.

I like the whole look and design of the 11, and would probably be up in my top shoe silhouette's ever... but it could do with some more simple colourway combo's to go alongside the might KP and GK. 

Caved in and bought off reseller for $290. Payed 70$ more but I really wanted them now to find the elite shorts and that hoodie above.

Caved in and bought off reseller for $290. Payed 70$ more but I really wanted them now to find the elite shorts and that hoodie above.

not bad especially since its not really 70 more when you consider possible sales tax and shipping paid. I paid 241 for my Footaction and possibly Finishline pairs.

ordered from bouncewear, anybody know what shipping carrier they use? how long they take to get to your door?

thanks
Belgian Post to USPS. My Kobe 9 Masterpiece's just cleared US customs 2 days ago. So it's approaching two weeks as of now.

Solehaven needs to put up a coupon code soon. Got my eye on them atomic oranges

Wouldn't held your breath brah, SH rarely do coupon codes on Brons although they have started to on occasion more recently

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom