Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

Gator Kings just came in  
nthat.gif

I need to hit h&m and get me some black joggers
laugh.gif
Those are actually Nike Tech sweats, but HM does have some decent sweats for the price.

Last edited:
Fnl cancelled my gk order on saturday and still have my paypal balance on lock.
Backup Sp order comes in fri. :wink:

Last edited:
Both of my asg shipment is delayed for tomorrow. Unfortunately im going mexico for the rest of the week... But seeing all the photos and reviews ive seen, im not that too anxious to see the shoes anymore...

ASG's from city gear came today....love the shoe, actually my only 11, I had dunkmans but got rid of em, glad to have a pair before the 2k14's show. But whats with the box they shipped it in, could easily fit 4 pairs? Is that normal for citygear?

I would not equate best selling to success. The LBJ 11's cost more to produce, due to the materials. So Nike has gone full GR mode on the 11 and the hype has suffered as a result. I have never been a fan of the 11, but I know several LeBron enthusiasts who loved the 7's, 8's, 9's, 10's and not these. I mean plenty. To each his own. But all the feedback I get from most people is they are disappointed in this model.
Source? You shouldn't make claims on what costs more and how much is produced. You don't know the facts.

Because a group of "enthusiasts" like the 9's and 10's but hate the 11's mean they suck? What if I say I hate the 9s and 10s and sold all my pairs, but love the 11s and have multiple pairs? Does that make me not an enthusiast?

Last edited:
ASG's from city gear came today....love the shoe, actually my only 11, I had dunkmans but got rid of em, glad to have a pair before the 2k14's show. But whats with the box they shipped it in, could easily fit 4 pairs? Is that normal for citygear?

I got MN's from them and yea, the box was HUGE.

one very interesting fact on price people complain that they don't want to pay high prices but $250 ext's sold and the more expensive home elites sold and most didn't make it to discount as far as I know an they were $280, the person that said greed on nike part is what makes the price is 100% correct I remember one of the sites had a Jordan 1 breakdown that it cost around $25 to make the shoe and they sell for $125 talk about greed but i'm not exclusive to nike I buy what I like and if I can get a discount good if not retail and if I miss it big deal, very few shoes have I went back for and I maintain my $50 over retail limit which has failed me only once on a pair of reebok question burnt rubbers but not on any nikes or jordans

ooh I forgot all about the 7, 8, 9, x, xi battle in here on so many pages
roll.gif
 opinions was full steam ahead but atleast there was something to talk about while we wait for a release on a pair of xi that may or may not be the best LeBron with the might or might not be best cw of the xi, this has got to be one of the best niketalk threads with comedy, love/hate, help and shoe talk <<<<<yeah that's not a coincidence that I put that last
laugh.gif
 one last positive observation I've noticed people have stop complaining about how people actually dress while wearing the shoes
smokin.gif

I'm glad I I got the Gator Kings over the weekend because the white/infrared Jordan VI sucked bad! Good thing I didn't put work in for those effeminate looking monstrosities. Sure, the ASG XI had funky colors, but at least they weren't effeminate as that pinkish infrared crap on the VI. And don't get me started on how the cheap white leather on those VI were shining like Hulk Hogan's balding head. 

Prisms were my favorite of the X's as well I couldnt stop myself from wearing them
laugh.gif
 they were simple but the prism design on the midsole and liner put 'em over the top and gave 'em that extra peice of something that mad them hot
pimp.gif
 closest thing so far from the XI line that gave me that feeling was KP's and the Prohibition's do too though I bad mouthed them early on I'm hoping they hit discount early because I really want them now
ohwell.gif

The disappointing thing about Gator King is that they didn't make an accurately colored corresponding t-shirt to go with them and all the other ASG signature sneaks as well. Some matching tarot card t-shirts would've been nice to go with all the sneaks instead of the mismatched colored signature logo t-shirts they made.

Back
Top Bottom