• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
roll.gif
Somebody needs to photoshop the KP's on that photo.

Don't murder me I love the KP's. I might even say they are the best CW to date!

Somebody needs to photoshop the KP's on that photo.

Don't murder me I love the KP's. I might even say they are the best CW to date!
roll.gif
 nah bcuz then the haters "me" will use as the kp's being used properly
laugh.gif

lol i can't even find many on feet pics of them, don't understand why nike had to release more than 1 shoe for the lifestyles.
LeBron's shoes don't translate well into lifestyle, I do like the look of the kobe 9 and kdvi way above the LeBron lifestyles, eventually i'll get the kdvi black gamma and the kobe yoth can't help but love the hair weave on those
laugh.gif

Those KD lifestyles are major "poop" as BigJ would say. lol. The LeBrons are whatever. The Kobes look the best.
the kd's give me that sneaker-boot vibe and they're priced nice considering they're nike but yeah kobe's def look the best, the LeBron's would be poop to me
laugh.gif

As far as the denim debate goes (yea im beating the horse),  I wanna stand up for the bigger aka fat guys in here that would never even think about wearing some skinny/slim jeans just because it makes the shoes look cooler.  Trust me, nobody wants to see me in skinnys.  my relaxed fits are wider at the ankle and thats okay.  Thats just the way it is. And if skinny guys wanna rock baggy jeans too then let them, nothing wrong with it.  The skinny look is not for everyone.

You guys say this everytime this is brought up as if there is no gray area between jeggings and hammer pants.

You don't have to wear skinnies to avoid having your denim draped down to the first lace holes of your sneaker.

But whatever do as you wish.

Last edited:
As far as the denim debate goes (yea im beating the horse),  I wanna stand up for the bigger aka fat guys in here that would never even think about wearing some skinny/slim jeans just because it makes the shoes look cooler.  Trust me, nobody wants to see me in skinnys.  my relaxed fits are wider at the ankle and thats okay.  Thats just the way it is. And if skinny guys wanna rock baggy jeans too then let them, nothing wrong with it.  The skinny look is not for everyone.
Levis 508s are for big guys too, they're just tapered at the bottom.

You also don't have to give into some bogus style so that 100% of every sneaker you're wearing is fully visible by every angle in every light at every moment of every day at every hour!
eek.gif
Just don't wear any pants if you want to go that route.

WERD!
roll.gif

I don't understand why MEN wear women styled pants to show off their kicks!
mean.gif

disclaimer: I live in South, FL. Almost always wearing khaki shorts though....

Last edited by a moderator:

WERD!
roll.gif

I don't understand why MEN wear women styled pants to show off their kicks!
mean.gif

disclaimer: I live in South, FL. Almost always wearing khaki shorts though....
I remember in high school people would cut the bottom sides of their jeans a bit so that they wouldn't be tapered but yeah if I need you to see my shoes that bad i'll wear shorts
nthat.gif
 can't wait to hear what people are gonna say about people's shorts
laugh.gif

I remember in high school people would cut the bottom sides of their jeans a bit so that they wouldn't be tapered but yeah if I need you to see my shoes that bad i'll wear shorts
nthat.gif
 can't wait to hear what people are gonna say about people's shorts
laugh.gif
They going to be talking about legs and socks if you wear shorts. Unless you wearing daisy dukes than I might say something about that. I kid! 

Lol

what box do y'all live inside that you think tapered denim is for people wanting to show off their shoes?

You dudes might as well wear elastic waist maternity pants and Homer Simpson Moo-Moos as you much as you talk about dressing for comfort.

So what's the next XI coming up for release? Who's planning on copping? Any good deals or discounts on any XI's right now? :nerd: ...... all this clothing talk is in the way :smh: ..... how, when and why did this become jeantalk.com/ the jean thread? :lol:

Last edited:
Lol

what box do y'all live inside that you think tapered denim is for people wanting to show off their shoes?

You dudes might as well wear elastic waist maternity pants and Homer Simpson Moo-Moos as you much as you talk about dressing for comfort.
whats comfortable for one person may not be comfortable for another, I hate wearing suits but I own some for those rare occasions that I may need to put it on, so because some people prefer the extremes on the spectrum of jeans they're wrong, I know i'm wrong because i'm not wearing $200 true religion jeans with my $175(avg price paid for my xi) XI's i'm wrong
mean.gif
  fts and really what gets me is the maternity pants and homer simpson moo-moos ok got it everyone that post on feet pics of shoes is lame because we have no clothing game, oh your socks are to long, oh their to short, oh they match your shoes or they don't match the shoes is that non elites, wait you wearing a skirt like Kanye or capri's like westbrook, wear what you like and **** anyone that doesn't like what you got on obvious Kanye and westbrook and tuchin don't care what we think of the fits I hate skinny jeans, even more so when people are sagging them but I don't bother them, I don't like people sagging baggy jeans......sorry i'm just tired and need sleep.....end rant

Back
Top Bottom