Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I don't trust rmk store at all.... B grade and GM, come review of other people and this going on for couple of years now.... But then again this is just my opinion...

Rmk had been accused of this since their early pairs of the space jam XI in 2009. I've never bought from them

via sneaker steal

The Men’s Nike Lebron XI “Kings Pride” are available now for just $179.99
Franklin Mills
1 (215) 281-3523
$179.99
(616175-700)

edit: courtesy of big j

Bgrades and come in orange box most of the time whenever they hit outlets like this.

Last edited:
via sneaker steal

Franklin Mills

1 (215) 281-3523

$179.99

(616175-700)

FYI Bgrades and come in orange box most of the time whenever they hit outlets like this.

just got my first pair of lebrons for the love price from the nike employee store on a trip to oregon. (Diffused jade) Actually ended up liking the shoe more now that I've actually worn it on foot. Makes me wish i didn't sleep on the kings pride colorway.

via sneaker steal

Franklin Mills
1 (215) 281-3523
$179.99
(616175-700)

Bgrades and come in orange box most of the time whenever they hit outlets like this.
How does it work if you do a phone order they ship it directly to you or a Nike outlet nearby you?

And now here I am sitting on 16 pairs of XIs.
Yes, I know my room is messy.
@Foamposite XI  you know you weren't skipping out on the Blackouts. Look at the stacks of Lebron XI's you got. 
happy.gif

I'm all for dudes rocking whatever they like because it's their choice however, how is it cool to clown say Russell Westbrook for rocking what he wants to but you can't clown dudes on here for wearing crappy jeans?

via sneaker steal

Franklin Mills

1 (215) 281-3523

$179.99

(616175-700)

Wow and I was actually supposed to stop pass there Saturday :rolleyes I was wondering if they had any XI's too but I was skeptical because they never really get any heat, I'm surprised :smh: I wonder how fast they are moving about to make a call, I wonder if they'll get anything else :nerd: has anybody else outlets received any other releases besides KP's or returns?

I'm all for dudes rocking whatever they like because it's their choice however, how is it cool to clown say Russell Westbrook for rocking what he wants to but you can't clown dudes on here for wearing crappy jeans?

I'm not clowning any of the famous people I used them as an example of how they wear what they want and care nothing of what we think which I may not agree with people wear but I'm not gonna hate on them for it I don't consider my fashion any better than anyone else

one word to end all of this jeans nonsense and how to wear them to show off the entire shoe...................................................SHORTS!...........debate ended!

Russell is an extreme

The jokes about NTers jeans are a lot of dudes trying to clown dudes for props and laughs. Most of the jeans aren't even that bad. It's a shame that if a dude doesn't wear D&B's the fashion police are going to try to joke. The bad thing is that most of the time it's not even jokes, it's serious comments.

It makes people reluctant to post pics.

You know how people request people to wear them on foot? According to NT, you have to make sure your laces, socks and jeans are correct first.

Back
Top Bottom