Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

If you're into LeBrons for anything other than court wear you're a bit metro bro, don't try to deny it 
roll.gif

This is my opinion of course but damn 30 pairs of one model? Just gonna get old and then be sold haha while someone could actually be using them to ball at the moment.

Hate all you want but that's my 2 cents.

Wow just lookin at these last few pages..smh

Got my b-grade Kings Prides (second pair)-perfectly fine

Glad I got a second pair to rock..:smokin

you know what homie. you're right. i am headed to ebay and foot locker right now to pick up all 30 pairs i slept on. mean.gif

you're probably a youngster anyway so silly me for thinking that you would understand advanced economics.

still trying to figure out why you are butt hurt over the fact that I SAID I WASNT GONNA BUY MORE THAN 2-3 OF ANY SHOE REGARDLESS of how many i liked.

you still have yet to tell me how what i eat makes you ****? or did you just take it personal because you have 18 pairs of XIs in your closet?

its obvious that you have no experience in economics so there is no use debating it further

Haha, you couldn't be further than the truth on all accounts. I simply stated your post didn't make sense. You couldn't explain yourself in a respectful manner. But since you feel the need to continue on with your rant of people buying more than 2-3 pairs, I'll play along.

Let's see, 32 yrs old, college degree WITH knowledge of economics, own 1 pair of lebron XI's. I couldn't care less what you buy or how many pairs you buy. I said your statement didn't make sense because you would only buy 2-3 pairs of one style but wouldn't buy any more out of spite to Nike. If you have that much disdain for the company then not buying any would make the statement valid.

So when you head to footlocker and buy all of the pairs that you slept on (not sure how you can sleep on something when you are fighting the good fight of only buying 2-3 out of "spite" for nike, lol) be sure to post pics. Me and my imaginary 18 pairs of Lebrons will be here waiting.

If you didn't understand his initial statement, you just won't understand, and that's fine.

I got what he was saying.

it doesn't matter how much he explains himself, there will be other ppl of a different mentality that just can't bring themselves to comprehend.

Why can't you just agree to disagree?

...especially when he wasn't talking to you in the first place.

If you didn't understand his initial statement, you just won't understand, and that's fine.

I got what he was saying.

it doesn't matter how much he explains himself, there will be other ppl of a different mentality that just can't bring themselves to comprehend.

Why can't you just agree to disagree?

...especially when he wasn't talking to you in the first place.

Well, if you understood it, then I guess we should all go home and keep our comments on a forum to ourselves. I assumed a forum was a platform for people to have discussions.

Same thing can be said about you: I wasn't talking to you but you decided to get involved. He wasn't talking to anyone in particular. I saw his comment and wanted him to go into further detail.

Somehow fashion or how many pairs turns into a debate. The bottom line is that if the consumer has the money they will spend it on what they like. I'm guessing most of us work hard to be able to buy kicks and pay the bills, so why all the hate??

BUNCH OF SENSITIVE FEMALES IN HERE BICKERING OVER SHOES... SHOES!

LET'S GET THIS THREAD BACK ON TOPIC.

FOR ME I THINK THE KP ARE THE BEST LEBRON XI COLORWAY.

THOUGHTS?

Well, if you understood it, then I guess we should all go home and keep our comments on a forum to ourselves. I assumed a forum was a platform for people to have discussions.

Same thing can be said about you: I wasn't talking to you but you decided to get involved. He wasn't talking to anyone in particular. I saw his comment and wanted him to go into further detail.

His initial comment was in response to a conversation I started yesterday.

You showed up today disagreeing and that's fine.

My point was that no matter how much he explains himself, you two will disagree.

So why drag it out?

You said yourself that others have already expressed how you felt before you got to the conversation...but still you chose to pile it on.

You feel one way, he feels another. What else needs to be discussed?

Lol

Yeah, I do to see the big deal. Everyone is different. And considering this is Nike Talk, a sneaker enthusiast message board, I don't see the issue. It's not any different collecting hobby. I personally wouldn't spend a stack on Yeezys but there are people that would. Oh well. There are people in the Kobe 9 thread talking about how they have to get the Masterpieces. Those things ballooned in price up to $500-$800. I wouldn't pay it but if it's something they want and is important to them, okay.

I know, personally, I have a pack rat/collector mentality. I've collected comics, games, etc. So when I see Lewi posting about how many of these shoes he has, I'm like cool.

Don't worry about the "Man." The government is the man. Religious institutions are the man. Corporations are the man. Your job, unless you work for yourself, is the man.

BUNCH OF SENSITIVE FEMALES IN HERE BICKERING OVER SHOES... SHOES!

LET'S GET THIS THREAD BACK ON TOPIC.

FOR ME I THINK THE KP ARE THE BEST LEBRON XI COLORWAY.

THOUGHTS?
KP was my fav and i still think it will be the flagship CW that the XI will be remembered for.... BUT it would struggle to make my Top 3 of what i own right now.

MY current Top 3

1. GK

2. Away

3. FI

I LOVE THE AWAY AND HOW THEY PHOTOGRAPH

I LOVE THE WAY THEY LOOK IN PERSON

BUT SOMETHING ABOUT THE SOLE JUST IRKS ME

I LOVE THE AWAY AND HOW THEY PHOTOGRAPH

I LOVE THE WAY THEY LOOK IN PERSON

BUT SOMETHING ABOUT THE SOLE JUST IRKS ME
I like the way the sole tops under certain lighting... i do get what you mean tho, i did think it was weird at 1st but grown to like the crimson on the sole and flywire

1ST PERSON TO CONVINCE METH TO LET ME BACK IN THE KOBE 9 THREAD GETS A 15% OFF NDC CODE.

IVE BEEN TRYING TO COP KB9 "DETAILS" AND IM SWIMMING BLINDLY

Back
Top Bottom