Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
1ST PERSON TO CONVINCE METH TO LET ME BACK IN THE KOBE 9 THREAD GETS A 15% OFF NDC CODE.

IVE BEEN TRYING TO COP KB9 "DETAILS" AND IM SWIMMING BLINDLY

They aren't saying anything in there that would help anyone who doesn't have a pair cop one.

You're not missing anything but talk about the lows and what ppl's top 5's are.

No links to lowkey retailers or spots where they're sitting.

PRECIATE IT DOMO.

WELL ILL THINK OF SOMETHING FUNNY AND STUPID 

A A GIVE AWAY FOR THE COUPON CODE

MAYBE SOME TRIVIA OR MS PAINT CONTEST?

All this for a chump discount of 15%¿¿¿¿¿¿

MY TIME = $$$$$

roll.gif

***CONTEST ALERT CONTEST ALERT***

WHILE SOME MEMBERS THINK THEY ARE ABOVE RECEIVING DISCOUNT CODES BC THEYRE MILLIONAIRES,

I KNOW ALOT OF YOU GUYS WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DISCOUNT FOR NDC, WHETHER ITS FOR NIKEID OR SOME SOCKS AND SHIRTS.

I RECEIVED THIS COUPON CODE W/ NO INTENT TO USE IT (I HAVE OTHER CODES), THEREFORE WHY NOT LIGHTEN UP THE MOOD IN HERE AND ASK YOU THIS.

NT

SINCE THEK ING'S PRIDE COLOR WAY IS UNANIMOUSLY THE GREATEST OF THE XI I WILL ASK YOU THIS

IN MS PAINT PLEASE DEPICT THE KINGS PRIDE XI IN THE MOST LOL BRINGING FASHION POSSIBLE.

I WILL CHOOSE DA WINNER LATER

PLEASE ONE SUBMISSION PER USER

GOOD LUCK

***CONTEST ALERT CONTEST ALERT***

WHILE SOME MEMBERS THINK THEY ARE ABOVE RECEIVING DISCOUNT CODES BC THEYRE MILLIONAIRES,

I KNOW ALOT OF YOU GUYS WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DISCOUNT FOR NDC, WHETHER ITS FOR NIKEID OR SOME SOCKS AND SHIRTS.

I RECEIVED THIS COUPON CODE W/ NO INTENT TO USE IT (I HAVE OTHER CODES), THEREFORE WHY NOT LIGHTEN UP THE MOOD IN HERE AND ASK YOU THIS.

NT

SINCE THEK ING'S PRIDE COLOR WAY IS UNANIMOUSLY THE GREATEST OF THE XI I WILL ASK YOU THIS

IN MS PAINT PLEASE DEPICT THE KINGS PRIDE XI IN THE MOST LOL BRINGING FASHION POSSIBLE.

I WILL CHOOSE DA WINNER LATER

PLEASE ONE SUBMISSION PER USER

GOOD LUCK
WRONG! I AM ABOVE, SO SHOULD EVERYONE, AT BEING A SIMP TO IMPRESS SOMEONE ESPECIALLY FOR A SIMPLE DISCOUNT CODE! HOW ABOUT YOU TELL EVERYONE AN EXACT TIME AND DATE YOU'LL RELEASE THE CODE AND THE FIRST PERSON TO USE IT GETS IT! RATHER THEN MAKE A FEEBLE ATTEMPT AT ACTING LIKE A GOD BECAUSE YOU HAVE A 15% NDC CODE!

PS AN UNAUTHORIZED CONTEST ON NT. LOOKING TO GET BANNED FROM THIS THREAD AS WELL....COME ON BIG DAWG! YOU'RE SMARTER THAN THAT!

Last edited by a moderator:
me personally i appreciate the guys who have the massive collections... its cool to look at, i just wouldn't invest as much in it... imo tho they are the same as resellers.. they take up as many pairs, only difference is no one wears them. so maybe they are a tad worse. lol but to each his own. def. a good debate. 

I'm up to 85 ish different pairs of shoes and only wear 8-10 that are cheaper or I have doubles of (one of which is a pair of gator kings)

So far, I have 4/5 of my favorite pairs released: KP, MN, Graffiti's, and GK. Missed out on the FI. Then I also have the 2K14's on the way too. Nothing wrong with having options if you can afford it.

I'm up to 85 ish different pairs of shoes and only wear 8-10 that are cheaper or I have doubles of (one of which is a pair of gator kings)

Like I was saying, wear your sneakers.

I have four or five times as many as you do.

What's the purpose of buying sneakers? To take pics for NT and instagram?

Like I was saying, wear your sneakers.

I have four or five times as many as you do.

What's the purpose of buying sneakers? To take pics for NT and instagram?

I agree with your statement of wearing your shoes. But I also see why people would buy shoes to keep as part of a collection to showcase in their home. To some, they are a form of art that should be kept untouched.

Back
Top Bottom