Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
@sskarizm - thx. people are super quick tho. I tried before you posted the link and 1 added to cart but was immediately removed. the other couldn't be added to cart.

bigj505 bigj505

There 's a size 9.5 available for xi christmas right now bro .Isnt that your size?

thanks but I think the 2 links were for the all stars and the bhm. I have the xmas and they are my only pair I purchased and regretted.

I like how you guys just made up an entire conversation.

*Erin Andrews voice*
"Who's talking about you???"

No one ever said older guys can't buy Lebrons. You're own insecurities manufactured this conversation.

You dudes offered up your age when nobody asked in the first place.

Don't offer up personal information on the internet and you won't find yourself subject to some 15 year old kid's criticism.

respect the OGs....

much prefer 40 plus dudes rather than these kids nowadays that treat the hobby like pokemon cards
LOL that's my pic! Took it last year in line for all stars. Seen that lady out again after that, she was wearing some foams.

I like how you guys just made up an entire conversation.

*Erin Andrews voice*
"Who's talking about you???"

No one ever said older guys can't buy Lebrons. You're own insecurities manufactured this conversation.
Rule of thumb: if youre older than lebron then you shouldn't buy lebrons
tongue.gif

LOL that's my pic! Took it last year in line for all stars. Seen that lady out again after that, she was wearing some foams.
Would love to have a conversation about kicks with this lady. 

If she still copping kicks she probably got a massive collection and sneaker stories older than most. 

I'm also not sure which to believe. Sneakernews is reporting the Dunkmans drop 5/30, but my Launch Calendar at work showed 5/17.

no offense to the brons but where are the KD easter pics?....and the dislike of the younger for the older generation buying kicks is a two way street.....how do you think the older generation feel when they see you young cats in line with your mommy trying to buy kicks so you can be cool just for the weekend because we all know that come the next weekend your shoes will be considered old and not cool because you don't have on the kicks that dropped that day.....or you young cats just trying to resell shoes the older generation wanted but couldn't get when they first released!

no offense to the brons but where are the KD easter pics?....and the dislike of the younger for the older generation buying kicks is a two way street.....how do you think the older generation feel when they see you young cats in line with your mommy trying to buy kicks so you can be cool just for the weekend because we all know that come the next weekend your shoes will be considered old and not cool because you don't have on the kicks that dropped that day.....or you young cats just trying to resell shoes the older generation wanted but couldn't get when they first released!
In the KD thread.

roll.gif

$170 for some lows with a recycled sole?

Never.

This laziness on the design team needs to stop.

I kinda really like the Easter lows.

I don't see them ever being at the top of my priority list.

But it's a nice shoe.

Snakeskin XIs, Easters, Yeezy Foams. It's gonna be a very expensive Easter weekend.

Back
Top Bottom