Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
not sure, you'd have to read the shipping faqs.
Oh no Im not purchasing, I was just wondering 
laugh.gif

Thanks for posting the link bro, Im sure some members here will look to purchase… 
smokin.gif

And yea, I read that there's no tracking info 

Last edited:
I found the discount page on crookedtongues for the lebrons, it doesnt show if you search normally. So far it's the avm, terracota, dunk man's and the blue ones on sale click this link http://www.crookedtongues.com/catalogsearch/result/index/?q=lebron sorry had to order mine first before I posted.

Repped @The7onius
 grabbed the AVM couple weeks ago but a lot of other good deals on this site. Is customs just hit or miss with these guys. Does anybody know?
over 200 is subjected to custom fees.

cant add either to cart.
i had both in my cart along with the last chicago KO but i took them out.

i know this isnt lebron related but i though i'd let you guys know that FNL has a couple of taxi 12s 

Last edited:
Karizma Karizma - thx. people are super quick tho. I tried before you posted the link and 1 added to cart but was immediately removed. the other couldn't be added to cart.

Just got my slh, have to admit they're pretty dope. AvMs should ship today and then I'm finished with the 11's unless something spectacular drops.

So how about this, if us "older" people "can't buy Lebrons", how about you "younger" people (who were "too young" to see him play" STOP buying Jordans and more importantly STOP trying to tell me or other people about the history or act like you know about the history of the shoe in the first place. I would say if you do this we can call it EVEN, however we ALL know that there are way more "young" people wearing Jordans, so looks like this won't happen. :rofl: So it looks I myself and everyone else even older than me will keep wearing Brons. Now that this has been settled, back to the Brons fully.

King's Pride
Aways
Gammas

Passed on everything else, some we nice colorways, but did NOT give me the "I gotta have them" feeling like the 3 colorways listed above.

To answer the person's question about which shoes get the most attention, I will put it this way. Most people say the KP's are nicer, but the Aways are more of an eye catcher.

Last edited:
I just got my King's Pride from Sawgrass Nike Outlet. I went TTS against the suggestions of the Nike rep who helped with the phone order and they fit PERFECTLY. These are supposed "B-grades" but I saw less flaws on this shoe than the non-B-Grade AVM i got from the UK back in December. And they feel a tiny bit WIDER than I expected. I remember trying on a 10.5 of the Aways at Blends LA and they were CHOKING my feet. Did they fix the design or something? I have NO complaints BTW 
happy.gif

Lebron has been in the legaue for 11 years. Thats still before these younger cats era. They shouldn't be allowed to buy J's, Brons, or Kobe's if they are complaining about older people wearing Lebrons. He's from an older age group's era.

What they need to be buying are Superfly's (BGriffin) or KD's. These are the players for younger cats if your going off age groups. 
mean.gif

Why are younger cats complaining anyways that older people are sneakerheads. There is not age limit for the game. Thats why they got toddler size to men sizes.

Last edited:
So how about this, if us "older" people "can't buy Lebrons", how about you "younger" people (who were "too young" to see him play" STOP buying Jordans and more importantly STOP trying to tell me or other people about the history or act like you know about the history of the shoe in the first place. I would say if you do this we can call it EVEN, however we ALL know that there are way more "young" people wearing Jordans, so looks like this won't happen.
roll.gif
So it looks I myself and everyone else even older than me will keep wearing Brons. Now that this has been settled, back to the Brons fully.

King's Pride
Aways
Gammas

Passed on everything else, some we nice colorways, but did NOT give me the "I gotta have them" feeling like the 3 colorways listed above.

To answer the person's question about which shoes get the most attention, I will put it this way. Most people say the KP's are nicer, but the Aways are more of an eye catcher.
It's that Ruby Red. When I tried them on, they looked like Candy Paint dripping off the shoe lol. That colorway and the AVMs are the only one's I'd like to get, but I'm gonna wait it out on those

Not to veer off track, but since we're talking about older peeps and shoes, I honestly don't have an issue with older folks wearing the newer Nike sneaks or signature lines as long as they're legitimately into shoes like that and knowledgeable about them. True fans are always acceptable to me.

But I do have a problem with the older folks who wear them just because its the in thing or its what's currently trendy just trying to fit in or be cool. Hulk Hogan and his played out geezer butt comes to mind. Its pathetic he's been wearing all the latest retro Jordans lately, trying to flex and show them on his Instagram. Those types of wearers are frauds because Hogan never wore Jordans when he was relevant in WWE a couple decades ago which was the same time those Jordans were current. But Hogan has always been a front runner.  A prime example was the time he wore Ed Hardy shirts when they were trendy last decade. Hogan wearing Jordans lately is as bad as Birdman becoming a Blood in his 40s when he never was one. Trend hoppers are just horrendous.

Last edited:
Why are younger cats complaining anyways that older people are sneakerheads. There is not age limit for the game. Thats why they got toddler size to men sizes.
This.

Its a hobby man, the more people of all ages who have a true passion for it the better.

i only take issue with kids (and really any aged person) who  are like the ones in that Darren Rovell "sneakerhead" piece, just the latest fad like pokemon cards or beanie babies, or people who just are into stunting on IG

I do not for the life of me understand why so many in this hobby have an obsession with hating on one another. We have a shared interest, that should draw us together not split us apart

who should/can wear lebrons: anyone who likes them

Last edited:
I recall I used to see an elderly man who used to wear a lot of the latest higher price point Nike or Jordan sneaks on weekday mornings at Fox Hills Mall last decade. He always wore them with the same beige Dockers type pants. I never had a problem with him because he was a true shoe fanatic and into sports. He wasn't a fraud to me since he knew about shoes and more than likely had retirement money to spend like that. And he gets a logical pass since old people tend to wear the same articles of clothing to save money and have no use to fit in wearing different outfits. 

This.

Its a hobby man, the more people of all ages who have a true passion for it the better.

i only take issue with kids (and really any aged person) who  are like the ones in that Darren Rovell "sneakerhead" piece, just the latest fad like pokemon cards or beanie babies, or people who just are into stunting on IG

I do not for the life of me understand why so many in this hobby have an obsession with hating on one another. We have a shared interest, that should draw us together not split us apart

who should/can wear lebrons: anyone who likes them
Totally agree. You should be able to wear whatever you want to wear. Honestly I like it when I see anybody wearing nice kicks. It's not like sneakerheads are the majority so it's nice to see when your out.

Last edited:
What are the mature shoe fanatics supposed to wear then? This newer generation needs to understand that the older peeps grew up with Jordans when he was an active player. A lot of the older peeps are on average in their 30s by now. They were there before reselling became a trend, they recall when it was easy to walk into stores and buy the shoes even a week after their release. Some even recall when you could actually get Jordan XI or Penny I in JC Penney in the 90s at one point! 

The older fanatics who saw the evolution of Jordan's popularity are keeping it real by wearing the current lines as well like the Kobe and LeBron stuff since they're into the game like that. 

Back
Top Bottom