Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
The 9's i swear are the tightest Lebron in comparison to the 8 and 10, I got a 13 in all fo them and the 9 feels like a 12, my toe is literally right at the end, I like the tiniest amount of room in my shoes so i dunno.
Hopefully your toes don't end up like brons in a couple of years

The 9s were the only ones that I went up half a size for cuz they felt short and that hyperfuse toe has zero give. The 8s were tighter cuz of the extra padding that they put in, but after a while, I thought they actually broke in nicely and felt really comfortable to me. I stayed TTS for the Xs too. Glad to hear the XIs are more TTS.

They fit like recent Lebrons, imo. Get the same size you wore in non-elite 8s, 9s, and 10s.

Much more true to size than recent LeBrons in my opinion.  Not tight at all like 8's and 9's, and a tad more generous than X's. 

Well that turned useless much faster than normal.

:lol:

Everybody's foot shape is different. With break-in time and sock type, sizing will change slightly too. That's why one should try them on in-store if possible. That should be the best advice one should give. I'll get my usual size in Lebrons and Foamposites as I think it'll have that same fit with similar construction.

Heard some excellent things about the comfort of this shoe, really hope my feet feel the same way

Last edited:
I would go up half a size if cant try on before buying to be on the safe side.X's fit a lil snug and would love a lil extra room. 

A little hard to read but my size 10.0 on the scale (pretty good scale) says 15.2 ounces, which would make it the lightest signature LeBron to date (not including soldiers or ambassadors)
View media item 553292 

For reference:
Size 10.0's in all LeBron signatures, in ounces:
XI:     15.2
X El   17.25
X       17.5
9 El   16.55
9       16.8
8       17.8
8 V2  16.9
8 PS  15.3
7PS   15.4
7        17.6
6        16.8
5        18.9
4        20.8
3        20.35
2        18.3
AZG    16.3

For further reference:  Solider 6 = 13.25 (Lightest LeBron Model of all lines); KDVI = 10.6; Kobe 8 = 9.6. 

Hardly worth comparing considering they still 20%+ heaver than the equivalent mid top bball (JB/KD etc) with no max air.Only marginal over 8PS and they had max air...

The crazy thing is though, I have the money to buy them. I have money from my birthday that I didn't spend but they still won't let me get them 
mean.gif
 Shouldn't I be allowed since I'm buying them?!

guys that are planning to pick these up, do y'all rock soldiers too??? I just cant believe the reception these are getting when soldiers get hated on. and thats what they look like... I mean they look nice but...nah

Soldiers are nice for the price but I'm waiting to see what other color ways are in the forecast for the XI in 2014 before getting a pair of Soldier VII, as they'll be on sale in no time and will still have sizes.

Back
Top Bottom