Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Don't know if this has been mentioned or addressed but I wonder if we'll see a point any time soon where Lebron sigs will hit the Gridiron. Jordan had many kicks made into cleats, this XI could DEFINITELY be a PE cleat!

guys that are planning to pick these up, do y'all rock soldiers too??? I just cant believe the reception these are getting when soldiers get hated on. and thats what they look like... I mean they look nice but...nah

Which Soldier has even been covered in posite material? I must have missed those.....

Don't know if this has been mentioned or addressed but I wonder if we'll see a point any time soon where Lebron sigs will hit the Gridiron. Jordan had many kicks made into cleats, this XI could DEFINITELY be a PE cleat!
Never thought about this til now, I could see Megatron hauling in TD's in a Detroit CW even those Gamma's.  They would look sick.

Never thought about this til now, I could see Megatron hauling in TD's in a Detroit CW even those Gamma's.  They would look sick.

CJ has his own sig so maybe not him but say the likes of Colin Kaepernick, AJ Green, Roddy White, Brandon Marshall, etc. Would he nice to see a cleated rendition of Lebron Sigs on Sunday's big stage.

CJ has his own sig so maybe not him but say the likes of Colin Kaepernick, AJ Green, Roddy White, Brandon Marshall, etc. Would he nice to see a cleated rendition of Lebron Sigs on Sunday's big stage.
Hit em with a Cleveland Browns colorway...

Soldiers are just a disapointment. There wa only 1 model that looked good.
I've only liked the Soldier Is. Haven't really liked any other one since, though the VIIs that just came out aren't too bad.

I'm on the fence about that Gamma Blue colorway. Would've liked them more if they used slightly darker shades of blue/grey probably. Still lovin the KOTJ colorway and like the Black/Reds, but I'll probably pass on them cuz I just have too many black/red shoes.

Soldiers are just a disapointment. There wa only 1 model that looked good.
Agree to disagree.. 

Picked these up for 117, comfy as heck, dope on feet 

The Galaxy colorway will be a robocop 

The tall tongue and strap.. makes me feel like its a Jordan XI combined with the KD IV.. dope shoe in my opinion 

The more and more I see these I want to wear them for the court not for casual wear.

Those Gamma Blues are really solid :smokin

Last edited:
Soldiers have always been a good serviceable basketball shoe for a reasonable price, but I've never bought any.  By the time they come out for that season I've already been playing in the regular signature shoe. 

laugh.gif
 At that Gif

The black outsole on the black/reds are cleaner imo but that's because I don't like the red with crimson look but I'm more interested to see the Christmas cw for the XI. So far we've gotten some pretty good cws

Back
Top Bottom