Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I'd agree that the very first QS colorway does tend to be one of the best of the year IMO, like the Cannons, Crown Jewels, South Beach, Red Carpet, and this year it's the King's Pride. But there are still plenty of nice cw's that come out throughout the rest of the year like Xmas, ASG, BHM, and whatever new ones they come out with. The two colorways I'm always excited to see each year are the first QS and the ASG colorways. Those have tended to be some of my favorites over the years along with some of the China colorways.

Man, the Pride's, Heat and the Gamma are all nice, but Gammas are the main one I really want. Gotta see better pics of the Akron vs. Mia pair, but yeah all the release dates are too close for the price tag

Wish Nike would adopt a "Frosty the Snowman Melting in Miami" theme with this Xmas shoe. Red and green obviously still being a focus but accenting some shades of black and grey to give it a Tim Burton darkness.

^ I got a feeling its gonna be hectic, yet again when isnt it

I also dont like how they just make a BHM print and put them on all 3 pairs, but I see why they do it

The more I look at the sharp angles of this shoe, the rounded tongue seems like it should have been on the X and the X tongue should be on this model...can anyone do a PS

Will wait for a GR that sits and then pick up off Sneakersteal.com for $99.99 with an additional 30% off.

:tongue:

These are growing on me more and more as RD approaches.. still going to be 50/50 on a cop though... especially with the CWs KD is releasing.

Back
Top Bottom