Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
anyone know why Petrie went back to the split toebox? did he have to cut down on foam... to keep costs down?

I wonder what a shoe actually made from $200 of materials looks like

I tried this method..be stayed away fke talk for about two years cuz I figure if I don't see it i won't know they exist and will save money... then I got sucked back in and was pissed when I saw how many releases i missed
Word, I done the same.. I took like a 4 year break. Def regret missing some kicks but probably worth it overall lol. Feels good to be back though. I just copped 3 pairs of Kobes in 3 weeks and my wife is like UhOh is it happening again ...haha

I just need the Kings Pride, top priority, then I'll press my luck with the Warriors.

Last edited:
i got a 20% off discount given to me from an extremely helpful nike rep (no, i didnt ask for it) and i plan to use this when the kings pride drop and hopefully put in an order for an ID at the same time, if available of course. if not, i may just wait. ill get the best out of that discount

i got a 20% off discount given to me from an extremely helpful nike rep (no, i didnt ask for it) and i plan to use this when the kings pride drop and hopefully put in an order for an ID at the same time, if available of course. if not, i may just wait. ill get the best out of that discount

At 160 before tax and shipping you really can't lose at that price

Ominous feeling that most XI will go on sale

I was just thinking, I'll narrow it down to just 3 pairs of XIs this year and I'll be good but damn thats already $600 plus tax. Thats not including all the other sneakers I want to go after. SMH I really hope I get that job at ftl so I can use that discount lol :smokin

Same here. Trying to keep it at 3 tops... Including elites

ive been getting 2 per year and ive managed since the 8. hopefully i can keep up the pace.

I too hv one of those 20% off codes

Did they give u an expiration date?

I want to call to get it extended to next year so I can grab one & an ID

It expires in February. They have new the date when they have the code. Not sure if they'll extend but worth the try

Last edited:
has there been anything about these being NIKE +? Matter of fact it does not seem that the the KD 6's, or Kobe 9's are going to be NIKE +. Is Nike moving away from this or what?

I feel like Nike puts out Brons best cws in the start of the season and as time progresses we get more lack luster releases until we get the limited brons

Back
Top Bottom