• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
:lol:

I love the order history lost conspiracy.... nike is crap with order history for some reason. Just look up the order as a guest and there will be no issues.

mine updated to shipped......my denims that is
roll.gif

oh well.. foams will be here WED.  and concords this weekend.. that should calm the thirst until these things ship. 

oh well.. foams will be here WED.  and concords this weekend.. that should calm the thirst until these things ship. 
They're not going to ship,  nike has been trolling us and is going to send us all a picture of the WTL instead 
laugh.gif

pass even if these were "PE" the only PE worth noting are the SVSM & CTK's...im not a fan of Florida and Fairfax PE's

shoes are dope.... but the price is just killing it for me.... too many shoes coming out that I want to purchase first
mean.gif

#firstworldproblems
LOL my local FTL has a FSR of the elites!...theyre not going anywhere for that price theyre asking ($360 after taxes).

LOL my local FTL has a FSR of the elites!...theyre not going anywhere for that price theyre asking ($360 after taxes).
the us retail is already a lot. that canadian retail is beyond ridiculous. i still want all three colorways though...
embarassed.gif

http://nikeinc.com/news/new-lebron-11-pays-homage-to-florida-s-everglades-region

Florida’s Everglades region is one of the state’s most distinct features and inspires the artistry of the LEBRON 11 Everglades. This two million acre wetland ecosystem spans much of the state and is internationally known for its vibrant landscape and distinct colors.

Continuing to take footwear design to new places, the Nike Basketball design team took colors, shapes and textures from the Everglades ecosystem to create a new graphic representing the Everglades region in James’s home team state.

The LEBRON 11 upper is built in a new way, featuring Hyperposite technology for lightweight lock-down, while taking protection, containment and responsiveness to a new level. The upper incorporates Nike Hyperfuse construction and dynamic Nike Flywire technology.

The LEBRON 11 is the lightest and lowest LeBron signature shoe ever, weighing approximately 14.5 oz in a men’s size 9.

Available beginning May 17, the LEBRON 11 Everglades will be available at Nike.com  and at select retail stores worldwide.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom