Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

http://nikeinc.com/news/new-lebron-11-pays-homage-to-florida-s-everglades-region

Florida’s Everglades region is one of the state’s most distinct features and inspires the artistry of the LEBRON 11 Everglades. This two million acre wetland ecosystem spans much of the state and is internationally known for its vibrant landscape and distinct colors.

Continuing to take footwear design to new places, the Nike Basketball design team took colors, shapes and textures from the Everglades ecosystem to create a new graphic representing the Everglades region in James’s home team state.

The LEBRON 11 upper is built in a new way, featuring Hyperposite technology for lightweight lock-down, while taking protection, containment and responsiveness to a new level. The upper incorporates Nike Hyperfuse construction and dynamic Nike Flywire technology.

The LEBRON 11 is the lightest and lowest LeBron signature shoe ever, weighing approximately 14.5 oz in a men’s size 9.

Available beginning May 17, the LEBRON 11 Everglades will be available at Nike.com  and at select retail stores worldwide.
so it's officially not an EXT

Everglades sound better than florals, reverse KP's or whatever else they have been called.

Those Everglades look straight up dumb. It's not even like a good concept that's poorly executed. It's just bad. XI is getting worse and worse.

Everglades might be a insta-cop for me...its a dynamic pattern to match a dynamic shoe...colors are good as well....

I just started following dude on twitter, I don't know his background, just saw the info come across my timeline and I saw people posting about the dates being change on the shipping of the 2K Lebrons...
He's a fraud. He said he was gonna post pics of them on sunday then has been buying time ever since.

Back
Top Bottom