Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Wow. So proud to be an NBA fan right now and will rock my XI's proudly here in a sec. when I walk out the door.  Silver is a G! 
pimp.gif

Ok back on track

Word! Dropped the hammer on Sterling. But yeah, long live the XI's
2.5 million ain't nothing to him.....them players should all opt out after the season and no one make that jackass any more basketball bread....but these cats nowadays got no dignity so they'll continue to play for him!....I highly doubt the league could sue the players for wanting to play elsewhere.

Last edited:
I posted that info about the LeBrons shipping out on May 1 according to the coding on the product page and then literally later that day he tweeted "May 1 is the expected day the LeBrons will be shipped out and revealed to the general public." Then someone jokingly posts that they were delayed and he tweets that they were delayed. LMAO.:rofl:

That May 1 date has been known for a lot longer than you seeing/posting the coding though. But that is funny though.

Wow. So proud to be an NBA fan right now and will rock my XI's proudly here in a sec. when I walk out the door.  Silver is a G! 
pimp.gif

Ok back on track
Word! Dropped the hammer on Sterling. But yeah, long live the XI's
Daddy Silver is sending a message. Death blow from the onset; sets the tone and tells the people he'll hold them accountable. Apparently has the intestinal fortitude to make the tough decisions. Welcome to the NBA as the Commish, Mr. Silver. 

2.5 million ain't nothing to him.....them players should all opt out after the season and no one make that jackass any more basketball bread....but these cats nowadays got no dignity so they'll continue to play for him!....I highly doubt the league could sue the players for wanting to play elsewhere.

lol. SMH. You can't just "opt out". Contracts don't work like that and they are in works to force him to sell the team...

nah..I'm good on discussing it....As an African American I damn sure wouldn't play for him..that is all...and I'm sure if you were also you would feel the same way....end rant

Also, what type of precedence does this 'ban" set? What do players get if they call a fan a derogatory/racial name? Are they banned? Something to think about and I'll leave it at that and tune back to the shoes.

Y'all can have my size 10 spot for those Everglades, I don't like them lol. 

i dont think he got enough,they're going to "urge" him to sell the team, and if he declines? players cant jsut opt out but i assume most are well off and can demand a trade and if those demands aren't fulfilled they sit out......CP3 to NYK for felton, a can of pepsi and his gun!!
laugh.gif

Also, what type of precedence does this 'ban" set? What do players get if they call a fan a derogatory/racial name? Are they banned? Something to think about and I'll leave it at that and tune back to the shoes.

Y'all can have my size 10 spot for those Everglades, I don't like them lol. 
I don't think he was banned just because of this 1 recorded phone call. This guy has a very well known, well documented history of being a racist, sexist, slum lord who has discriminated against minorities for housing, sexually harassed women, and said many racist comments and slavery references to his employees and players. This was just the straw that broke the camel's back and it happening in the tmz/ twitter age and every1 hearing the phone and the media replaying it all day didn't help either.

I find it curious that the NBA blocked the cp3 laker trade(1st time in history i think) and as a result you pair cp3 with blake griffin(2 players in most commercials and i'm sure they sell a lot of jerseys). The clippers are transformed from one of the worst under-performing franchises in history into a potential dynasty with 2 of the biggest money making stars in 1 of the biggest markets overnight. I wonder how much the Clippers value has gone up since then? And how much money the nba has made because of that decision?

in before someone complains about thread derailment again....magic johnson set him up so he can buy the clippers. 
nerd.gif

i dont think he got enough,they're going to "urge" him to sell the team, and if he declines? players cant jsut opt out but i assume most are well off and can demand a trade and if those demands aren't fulfilled they sit out......CP3 to NYK for felton, a can of pepsi and his gun!!
laugh.gif
The board of governors can force a sale of a team.

i dont think he got enough,they're going to "urge" him to sell the team, and if he declines? players cant jsut opt out but i assume most are well off and can demand a trade and if those demands aren't fulfilled they sit out......CP3 to LAL  for Ryan Kelly, Sacre and Farmar 
laugh.gif
fixed

Back
Top Bottom