Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I honestly never heard of a send store doing a double box especially since they don't really have boxes that fit 1 pair of shoes.

Also, since the anthracites are not a HoH exclusive shoe, they should be stock locatable for sure. If you know of the specific location, you could call that location, talk to the manager to make sure hes cool with the transfer, go to your local spot, then have the 2 managers talk so they can arrange the transfer. It's a little more manual but it increases the chances of a successful order.

Haha. That's why I said "request."  Only had 1 Foot Locker double box mine, 99.9% of the time, I got the bag treatment. I called when they had a box from an online order that shipped to the store and the customer just left it there. Typically you get a bag, but I always ask anyway. Especially if I know I'm going to go to FTL the next day and order, I'll call the store they're going to order from and ask.  Now, Nike Outlets I always have had luck and they've been double boxed.

I understand the ask part. Im just saying odds are they don't have a box nor will you be getting a double box. I think you may have just lucked out.

Also, the send store's location isn't usually disclosed at the time of order so the buyer would have to do a little more work for the special request.

I understand the ask part. Im just saying odds are they don't have a box nor will you be getting a double box. I think you may have just lucked out.

Also, the send store's location isn't usually disclosed at the time of order so the buyer would have to do a little more work for the special request.

Not sure how it will pan out, but I was told by the manager of the store sending to have the local manager call him direct. Not sure how much searching my FTL did, but they were unable to locate with the SKU I provided. The Gel Lyte style may be a regional pair since the closest store to me is in MD according the store shipping. Either way, in my experience, I've never seen Gel Lyte 3s in Houston at a Foot Locker. And I've only seen them at one Footaction.

Box? :lol: Anytime I did a send store order, it came in a taped up store bag with a UPS label stuck on it :smh:

Oh well... you can't wear the boxes.

Everglades pair coming in Toddler sizes 
smokin.gif

Definitely copping those for the little guy.

Might lead for them to be my first XI as well.

I just received my lebron denim's today and upon inspecting them I found a 1/2 inch circular glue spot near the back heel on the denim. Is there anything I can do to fix these? I was wondering if a pure solvent might get it out? If not, these are going back to nike.... i'm pissed.

[ATTACHMENT=6470]2014-04-3015.51.11.jpg (2,987k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

I just received my lebron denim's today and upon inspecting them I found a 1/2 inch circular glue spot near the back heel on the denim. Is there anything I can do to fix these? I was wondering if a pure solvent might get it out? If not, these are going back to nike.... i'm pissed.

0c482878_2014-04-3015.51.11.jpeg

Fixed it.

[ATTACHMENT=6471]2014-04-3016.21.54.jpg (2,549k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

This stuff works great. Just dabbed a microfiber cloth on it and worked it off.

[ATTACHMENT=6472]2014-04-3016.24.47.jpg (1,865k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

Just a fun fact about the 2k14's, because we've been sitting on these so long with 0 announcements, I'm now faced with a situation where my address I'm shipping to is no longer mine. Nike refuses to switch the address and I have to deal with UPS switching it afterwards... What a PITA. Sorry I don't plan my life around shoes I ordered 5 months ago

Finally copped first Lebron XI. Got to use BDAY Coupon so well worth the price.

Akron is one of my favorite cw this year
Nice Cop. I debating on UNDS them this weekend or the Dunkmans. I'm trying to wear all my kicks and start enjoying them instead of looking at them all the time. 
laugh.gif

Might go Dunkmans Friday and Kobe 8 Fades on the weekend.

Last edited:
Just a fun fact about the 2k14's, because we've been sitting on these so long with 0 announcements, I'm now faced with a situation where my address I'm shipping to is no longer mine. Nike refuses to switch the address and I have to deal with UPS switching it afterwards... What a PITA. Sorry I don't plan my life around shoes I ordered 5 months ago
That's pretty damn lame...

Have ups hold it at a ups store or at the local sorting location in your area then just go pick it up. Much better than chancing it getting delivered. 

That's pretty damn lame...

"We cannot request an address change because there is no way for us to guarantee an intercept. This and the fact that we have no exact date when these will ship."

No way to guarantee an intercept on shoes that haven't shipped yet? Straight foolish

Unfortunately do not have a pair of 2K's on the way, but I can't remember anticipating a shoe like this in a very long time.  Going to be very difficult for it to live up to the hype though.  Would be cool to see Lebron debut the shoe in the Playoffs and that be the first view of it.  Granted he would probably change out of it after a quarter or half.  

Have ups hold it at a ups store or at the local sorting location in your area then just go pick it up. Much better than chancing it getting delivered. 

Problem is, I'm a Canadian. So it's weeks, sometimes months before I can go pick my stuff up. Just want to change the address so I can get my shoes lol... Apparently not.

While I appreciate they have rules for a reason, be nice to be able to bend them or throw me a bone here having bought shoes I'm still awaiting word on from 5 months ago..

Last edited:

Problem is, I'm a Canadian. So it's weeks, sometimes months before I can go pick my stuff up. Just want to change the address so I can get my shoes lol... Apparently not.

While I appreciate they have rules for a reason, be nice to be able to bend them or throw me a bone here having bought shoes I'm still awaiting word on from 5 months ago..

Thought the deal was for US only.

Back
Top Bottom