Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I just received my lebron denim's today and upon inspecting them I found a 1/2 inch circular glue spot near the back heel on the denim. Is there anything I can do to fix these? I was wondering if a pure solvent might get it out? If not, these are going back to nike.... i'm pissed.

[ATTACHMENT=6470]2014-04-3015.51.11.jpg (2987k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]
View media item 946928
What I usually do when it comes to sneakers like this is.. wash your hands thoroughly because your hands need to be really clean for this, grab a pair of scissors and a plastic bag, carefully place the shoes in the plastic bags and TOSS them ugly shoes in the trash. You can put the scissors down now, they were there just for props.

That was awesome 
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

That was harsh/cold...but it made me laugh...I started reading it thinking it was a serious method to get the stain out...
roll.gif

[repped]

Last edited:
I just received my lebron denim's today and upon inspecting them I found a 1/2 inch circular glue spot near the back heel on the denim. Is there anything I can do to fix these? I was wondering if a pure solvent might get it out? If not, these are going back to nike.... i'm pissed.

[ATTACHMENT=6470]2014-04-3015.51.11.jpg (2987k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]
View media item 946928
What I usually do when it comes to sneakers like this is.. wash your hands thoroughly because your hands need to be really clean for this, grab a pair of scissors and a plastic bag, carefully place the shoes in the plastic bags and TOSS them ugly shoes in the trash. You can put the scissors down now, they were there just for props.

:x :rofl:

TWs. Not my favorite color way of the 11s, but certainly not the worst....imo.
CityGear.com still has all the 11's they have in stock at a discount if your not totally in love with the TWs. Not as low as $125 but still a good deal and you know they will be new.

CityGear.com still has all the 11's they have in stock at a discount if your not totally in love with the TWs. Not as low as $125 but still a good deal and you know they will be new.

I'm fine with the TWs. Although, the main colorway I'm currently looking for are the blackouts. Can't find them for less than retail anywhere. And after seeing the 11s going for $117 on END clothing awhile back, I told myself I'd be patient and not cop lebrons unless they were around that price haha. Appreciate the help though.

0c482878_2014-04-3015.51.11.jpeg
make sure you get your 20% promo code because that is unacceptable for a $250 shoe 
mean.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Those workers on strike might be the cause of this
Bruh these have been preparing to ship since early March and they just got pushed back again? I highly doubt that they're still working on shoe production, they're only making 2014 pairs and have had like 6 months to produce them. This is a billion dollar company that we're talking about with almost unlimited resources when it comes to manufacturing. 

Let's be honest here, Nike is literally becoming trash and can do stuff like this because people are still buying it regardless. The only reason that Nike is still as successful as it is, is because of hype beasts and brand loyalists. They've been established for so long so they can do anything and consumers still buy it mindlessly. 

Their quality is going down and their prices keep going up. Jordan Brand retros the same sneakers every five years and their new stuff is garbage. All of the stuff Nike has been releasing has been hot garbage as well and way over priced. 

How the hell is a pair of LeBron's that will likely come with a glue stain on them and/or will start chipping after like three wears nearly $300 after taxes and you can cop some Gucci sneakers for like $400. It's ridiciulous. 

Nike is garbage. Phil Knight you're a *** man. 

Back
Top Bottom