Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

It really is great advice, I finally got to see the denim's in person today at HOH....complete and utter trash. And all I wonder is if people were willing to drop that much on em', why not just spring in the extra $100 or so and cop the X's? 

Last edited:
Shape is what holds the 11 back, IMO behind the x, 9, v2 and 7 for the last slot in the Petrie lineup
I was skeptical when I first saw the 11's but that was the all black pair Lebron had on at camp, after seeing the KPs and aways my mind changed quickly. My only complaint is the lack of decent colorways but the shoe in a whole is beautiful, minus the ext models.

Last edited:
I grabbed 9 different cws of the XIs but I'll be the first to say that the view from the back is terrible. It's like instead of using someones ankle/heel to create that portion of the last they just used a leftover can of soda.

I was skeptical when I first saw the 11's but that was the all black pair Lebron had on at camp, after seeing the KPs and aways my mind changed quickly. My only complaint is the lack of decent colorways but the shoe in a whole is beautiful, minus the ext models.
Yeah the first few cws ended up being the best easily to me, gammas ended up being my only pair but yeah it's a solid shoe I'm not necessarily trashing them just after the dust has settled on this model the shape mainly just sucks lol.. And no one cw can save that.. IMO.. The profile is very strong but toe shape is bad, so is the backshot

I grabbed 9 different cws of the XIs but I'll be the first to say that the view from the back is terrible. It's like instead of using someones ankle/heel to create that portion of the last they just used a leftover can of soda.
Lol it's certainly not good

:lol: @ the memes

I've been really patient with the 2ks, at this point they can send me one pack of Shooting Stars while I wait for the other pair of 2k.

Hey guys, what are some matching socks for LeBron 11 Elite Team? I can't find any other than the Black/Red LeBron Elite Crew...

regarding the 2k's...Friend spoke to a Nike rep and was told to make sure the money is in the paypal account because they will be shipping very soon.

But I was charged when I initially ordered, not sure on specifics of how this all works...just passing some info along 

regarding the 2k's...Friend spoke to a Nike rep and was told to make sure the money is in the paypal account because they will be shipping very soon.

But I was charged when I initially ordered, not sure on specifics of how this all works...just passing some info along 
nike doesnt charge until shipped, only way you should have been "charged" was paying with gift cards.

That statement is half true when you place the initial order there is a charge placed on the method of payment used, they make sure the funds are available than the hold is released after verification that funds are available

Man since the thread has been taken down I've serious lapsed on these. I hope a bigfooter is keeping his eyes peeled at my local outlet, because I have every intention of returning these if they are trash.

Honestly, at this point, I don't even want the 2Ks anymore.  I'm beginning to think somebody ****** up in the design, and we're going to be like those kids in Africa wearing the 49ers Superbowl shirts.
roll.gif

Lebron XI - 2K MVP edition.. dude doesn't win the MVP or something.

Man since the thread has been taken down I've serious lapsed on these. I hope a bigfooter is keeping his eyes peeled at my local outlet, because I have every intention of returning these if they are trash.
Returning them will be stupid, they'll fetch more than retail on a resale.  I'll pay you what you have invested in them if that's the case.

Yeah the first few cws ended up being the best easily to me, gammas ended up being my only pair but yeah it's a solid shoe I'm not necessarily trashing them just after the dust has settled on this model the shape mainly just sucks lol.. And no one cw can save that.. IMO.. The profile is very strong but toe shape is bad, so is the backshot
This is why I don't own a single colorway.. won GKs from HoH raffle, sold em off for retail n ship.. could have gotten KPs for 130 locally.. passed. The shoe is just shaped foolishly.. No midsole 
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom