Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
History repeats itself if you don't learn from it
smile.gif
IB4T2KS????? again im starting to really hate the 2ks and i have a pair coming myself 
laugh.gif

I really don't even care about the 2Ks anymore , I have a pair coming too but Nike didn't handle this well at all. Curious to see if these are a hit or a flop though

12 @Ciscokid
  lol.....if we saw pics of them atleast wed be like oh ok.....but the execution hasnt been all that good on these thus far

Yeah whole thing has been somewhat of a mess

hahahaha na fam 11.5 in the XIs

I just wanna sell them, dead serious, if I can use the proceeds to acquire 2 or 3 pairs of kicks that I really want but never had the cash for then that would make me very happy

That's the smart thing to do. I was just making sure :lol:

why are miami night prices so high on ebay????? trying to find some back up plans for when I strike out on the WTL. 

lol just being honest, the shoe would have to blow me away for me to keep them
idk im only missing 2-3 pai of XI's might keep but if i can pry a pair of SB8s i might do it because its one of the few brons on my list im missing.....not kidding i would accept a monts delay of the 2k14's if i could just pass this level i been stuck on in candy crush 
laugh.gif
.....no but seriously, this is me at work playing this stupid game 
mad.gif

idk im only missing 2-3 pai of XI's might keep but if i can pry a pair of SB8s i might do it because its one of the few brons on my list im missing.....not kidding i would accept a monts delay of the 2k14's if i could just pass this level i been stuck on in candy crush 
laugh.gif
.....no but seriously, this is me at work playing this stupid game 
mad.gif
there are a few grail shoes I could use the cash towards the purchase of so that would be nice

lol am I the only one who has never played candy crush?!?!

there are a few grail shoes I could use the cash towards the purchase of so that would be nice

don't do it bro, don't do it, it will consume you, glad i never did it

I wonder why more info on the SBs hasn't come out. Looks like Nike may make em limited in normal Nike fashion

You ain't the only one. My girl's been trying to get me to play... but I'm like "naw".

Can't be that bad. Unless the yeezy foams raised the price?
most people asking around 250-280 + shipping am I wrong in thinking thats a bit high for a shoe that if i remember correctly wasn't an immediate sell out and has restocked a bunch of times and even hit discounts at various locations? Same with the Kings Pride. Might have to try local before i resort to ebay. 

yeah, mad people been telling me to play that game , and i'm like get outta here with that 
laugh.gif
  i have zero

games on my phone

on another note them everglades look tempting 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom