Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
At least the wtl delay will let my wallet recover. I still haven't received a 2k delay or cancelation email. I can't wait to get these and then complain.

Last edited:
Everglades are giving me a chance to recover.  I do find myself wanting the South Beach pretty bad though....it looks like the black between the fuse and posite is the same as on the 8's, and that little detail has me sold.

Last edited:

Everglades are giving me a chance to recover.  I do find myself wanting the South Beach pretty bad though....it looks like the black between the fuse and posite is the same as on the 8's, and that little detail has me sold.
I honestly want the SB more than I want the WTL, but at the end of the day....sadly knowing the Nike has the WTL, WTKD, and the SB coming out in back to back weeks w/ that SB gettin a 1wk gap....I know Imma miss out on the 2 major release and actual have money aside for the SB's...hopefully

Seriously doubt that.
I seriously doubt that also. The Red Octobers where only released on NDC exclusively but seeing that the WTL will be sold on NDC but also at select House Of Hoops & Niketowns 9 out of 10. Nike randomly throwing them on the site wouldn't make much of difference because they'll be other places you can acces the shoe

Last edited:
Seriously doubt that.
I seriously doubt that also. The Red Octobers where only released on NDC exclusively but seeing that the WTL will be sold on NDC but also at select House Of Hoops & Niketowns 9 out of 10. Nike randomly throwing them on the site wouldn't make much of difference because they'll be other places you can acces the shoe
nike has been doing a lot of random drops, the big Jordan restock was random as hell. I wouldn't put anything past nike nowadays.

Seriously doubt that.
nike has been doing a lot of random drops, the big Jordan restock was random as hell. I wouldn't put anything past nike nowadays.

But you omitted what he explained. The nike restock was nike only. The red Octobers were nike only. The WTL are not.

Also, how come 2k people get vaporized when speculating but it's ok to speculate about the what the lebrons?

If you guys will scold for speculating please don't speculate. Makes it seem so hypocritical.

Last edited:
Look

all I'm saying is, I'm about to start following @nikestore.... you don't have to. Since they've done random drops before, I wouldn't be surprised if they did it for WTL as well. I'm not preaching gospel :lol: it's all speculation/opinion.

Don't go posting on IG/twitter the WTL is gon' be a random drop. That's not what I'm saying at all.

**people complained about the speculation regarding 2ks cuz it was so MUCH. If you recall, during the first months it wasn't so bad.... but it's like hearing the same speculation over and over and over. This is the first time I've said anything about WTL cuz they snatched away the date.

Last edited:
What if the 2k lebrons are a random ship date and were hand delivered by bron himself. That's why they were pushed back til June. It allows bron to finish then playoffs so he can drop off the shoes.

Speculation right? I didn't post it on ig or anything. I just pulled it out my bun piece just like the red October type release is being pulled out for the WTL.

Just saying... It's hypocritical.

what if the 2k's are trash ? 
tongue.gif

What if the 2k lebrons are a random ship date and were hand delivered by bron himself. That's why they were pushed back til June. It allows bron to finish then playoffs so he can drop off the shoes.

Speculation right? I didn't post it on ig or anything. I just pulled it out my bun piece just like the red October type release is being pulled out for the WTL.

:lol:

K.

if I say that about the WTL 50 'lem more times then yea,I'm being hypocritical. If I start posting screen caps I've had with reps, then yea, I'm being hypocritical.

Last edited:
They're not going to randomly drop the wtl they made an official announcement about the shoes. Just because they removed them from the calendar doesn't mean they're randomly dropping them. Worst they can do is let people know on very short notice or make it a random time during the date like they did for the Solars and Plats

Since all upcoming lebrons are being push back, I am going to assume the King's Crowns will be pushed back as well although nike never confirmed an official release date. This increases the likelyhood I will enough money for em. Thank you factory members who are striking right now

Since all upcoming lebrons are being push back, I am going to assume the King's Crowns will be pushed back as well although nike never confirmed an official release date. This increases the likelyhood I will enough money for em. Thank you factory members who are striking right now

It's crazy because we may be well into the summer before some of these colors drop.

:lol:

K.

if I say that about the WTL 50 'lem more times then yea,I'm being hypocritical. If I start posting screen caps I've had with reps, then yea, I'm being hypocritical.
Big j's being a traitor right now, let's just block him for the day.

Back
Top Bottom