Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Man, I just got my Heros and I must say...They're nice, but not all that, IMO. Especially not for no 275...Now, I'm really thinkin about sending them back and letting the price drop on these

yeah, i think those are next for me after the heroes.. king crowns, and that teal pair are on the maybe list

I really liked the KCs at first but the more and more I've looked at them I'm liking them less and less :/

That gold might just be a bit too much for me.

You guys see how Nike put the dunkmans back to $200 before they started their clearance event? 
laugh.gif

That's strange. Aways are sitting at my DTLR for $150. Tempted to cop but it's a little expensive...and I just burnt $120 on a pair of 10's and then I just bought DMP Bred 1's...think I'm going a bit overboard if I buy another pair 
roll.gif

My CF Flightposites separated and ripped across the flat part of my right foot. NT let me damage them out and I picked up a pair of Hero's for the $$ difference. Anyone ball in these on a regular? (Not just Hero's, but 11's in general? Elites vs GR?) I'm curious about their durability.

Last edited:
Man, I just got my Heros and I must say...They're nice, but not all that, IMO. Especially not for no 275...Now, I'm really thinkin about sending them back and letting the price drop on these

That's my plan too. Gonna wait til the Team and Hero Elites go on disco before I cop.

What if the 2k lebrons are a random ship date and were hand delivered by bron himself. That's why they were pushed back til June. It allows bron to finish then playoffs so he can drop off the shoes.

Speculation right? I didn't post it on ig or anything. I just pulled it out my bun piece just like the red October type release is being pulled out for the WTL.

Just saying... It's hypocritical.
laugh.gif

K.

if I say that about the WTL 50 'lem more times then yea,I'm being hypocritical. If I start posting screen caps I've had with reps, then yea, I'm being hypocritical.
woman you bout country as 7734 saying that
roll.gif
thank you for personally brightening up my day

That's my plan too. Gonna wait til the Team and Hero Elites go on disco before I cop.
yeah, the only way i was getting heroes was on discount, because i don't think they're worth no $275 

yeah, the only way i was getting heroes was on discount, because i don't think they're worth no $275 
Yeah, the way the shoes were lookin on the some of these pic, I was expecting perfection on these, but lookin at them in my hand, Hell Naw!!! These gonna have to drop to probably 200 for me to even reconsider buying these again...

Got my hero's in a day earlier than expected from NDC. Laser crimson is amazing in person. You get the same "pop" from solar red without it appearing pink. Lovin em.

Now I just gotta wait for my nbastore pairs to come in on friday, pick the best pairs, and send the worst one back to nike n get my $298 back :lol:. I actually feel good about $220+tax for these. $300 had me feeling slightly sick.

Got my hero's in a day earlier than expected from NDC. Laser crimson is amazing in person. You get the same "pop" from solar red without it appearing pink. Lovin em.

Now I just gotta wait for my nbastore pairs to come in on friday, pick the best pairs, and send the worst one back to nike n get my $298 back
laugh.gif
. I actually feel good about $220+tax for these. $300 had me feeling slightly sick.
eh they're still pretty pink looking to me. still dope though.

I want to like the Superheroes and I kind of do but my girl won't let me, when we saw them in person she said they look like little kid sneakers 
ohwell.gif
after it really sunk in I've never looked at them the same 
mean.gif

laugh.gif
I might grab them if they pop up for under $200 but I highly doubt I'll catch a size 13 or 14 by the time that happen, so whatever 
eyes.gif
give me SB's and KC's and I'll be good and if I'm able to grab WTL's I would be great but I highly doubt that"ll happen too
frown.gif

Last edited:
I need a pair of the dunkmans for my son size 5y where can I find them for cheap
Funny enough I wore mine today and people kept asking what they were. They're all over the sites my friend, check city gear first though then ruvilla.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom