• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
My nba order will be here tomorrow :lol:

Having a British accent has it's perks, the female rep was super flirting with me and gave me overnight shipping instead.

I called them today and she said they upgraded me too. Shipping confirmation came, FEd Ex smartpost from FL to AK, estimated delivery date June 2nd :x
June 2nd? What kind of shipping option did you get? Pigeon delivery? If they upgraded you how the hell is it taking 19 days?

Damn, some people just can't have personal opinions in this thread. 
EVERGLADES>ALL LEBRONS.
But that being said you shudder when someone's opinion about your opinion is negative? If you're willing to give an opinion be willing to take one.

Last edited:
one more day til my super heros get ordered... patiently waiting in the shadows until then...

I know.  Just specifying for others that might not.

I was speaking on physical stores more so than online, anyway.

Last edited:
So JJ and Finishline still plan on releasing everglades this weekend and im also seeing a denim restock on the 17th along with a restock of the yeezy foams...only time will tell if this is true or not from this online source!

Got my hero's in a day earlier than expected from NDC. Laser crimson is amazing in person. You get the same "pop" from solar red without it appearing pink. Lovin em.

Now I just gotta wait for my nbastore pairs to come in on friday, pick the best pairs, and send the worst one back to nike n get my $298 back
laugh.gif
. I actually feel good about $220+tax for these. $300 had me feeling slightly sick.
That NBAstore deal was awesome, especially being so close to release. 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom