Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
and yea Grizz, I copped GS Heroes but I'm just saying I coulda chilled a bit and copped for under retail. Which I NEVER do, cuz I'm an impatient person. Especially when it comes to Lebrons.

and 7 I swear after these superheroes I'm done with Elites (both GS and Mens) :lol: Golds look nice but that's an easy pass for me. As stated before, after I ATTEMPT at the WTL I'm down with the XIs. I may or may not cop Sprites, but that's a huge stretch. I had the 8 model of sprites and never wore them. Sold 'em and don't regret it one bit. They're in a better place where they'll (hopefully) get the love and attention they truly deserve. Only way I'll get everglades is if my dude buys them for me.

Good luck, they're not coming out on the 31st, and this is only good until then.
Wow, didn't know they pushed back the release date on them.

Everglades would be nice too. 
grin.gif

I just got this email. I assume it's for the 2k14 stuff.
I haven't received it yet (at all), so I doubt it's for the 2Ks.  Which sucks because I need to order a bunch of socks and stuff.  Would be a nice order padder, because I could probably toss in a pair of shoes too. lol

If I had to take a guess Nike is sending these different coupons based on amount spent on there site.  The more you have spent better coupon you get.  

Back
Top Bottom