Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I got $50 for my main account. Other two used for 2k didn't get one, so probably for iD or regular purchases.

EDIT: Send the seller a message for $205 shipped thru paypal invoice
Just messaged.... If I get through in time, you're the man! 
pimp.gif

Guys been MIA for the last two weeks so i could not keep up with info being put out do ya'll have any word/info  if  the wtl will have the same amounts of pairs released as the wtk8

Guys been MIA for the last two weeks so i could not keep up with info being put out do ya'll have any word/info  if  the wtl will have the same amounts of pairs released as the wtk8
no one knows. Just gonna have to wait and see what stores get them to have an idea of how many pairs are out there.

Little do you know that the $50 is Nike's way of making sure you buy those shooting stars or Elite lebrons.
laugh.gif

Yeah I got the two-day shipping code. But not surprised, I only recently started buying a lot from NDC after FNL became an ape.

Little do you know that the $50 is Nike's way of making sure you buy those shooting stars or Elite lebrons.:lol:

nike knows id just stack it with the 20% off clearance and get some soldiers or hyperdunks for basketball.... probably why I didn't get no stinkin thank you.

Back
Top Bottom