Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
hoping to cop the lows on the low this weekend....still haven't seen them in person but i've been liking what i have been seeing since pics first popped up...

Well, those definitely have the "Data" colorway vibe from that list that got out sometime ago.  Looks like its going somewhere down the Kobe 9 line.

Crimsons look good even in the cut @Bigj505. Only elite worth owning besides the champ red IMO. Carmines on the horizon...

Someone on my local CL has sz 8.5 and 9.5 SB XI for sale early.  What's fishy to me is neither come with box and he's asking for only $250.  Haven't really been following the SB hype-train for this model on here so does that sound on the low end to you guys or about right?  If he got early pairs/samples would they come with box and wouldn't they be marked?  I appreciate any help on this, if they're legit I wouldn't mind grabbing for close to retail.  Thanks.

i actually think the red/ obsidian/ white lows look a little better the sprites

I kinda agree, maybe even a close tie because I can see myself pulling off a lot more fits with the USA's, the colorway just seems more practical but that blue/lime is a lot louder and seems to pop more, I'm really digging them both for different reasons and they're definitely #1 & #2 on the list of lows no matter the order :pimp:

Last edited:
J you should, snap snap, those two purchases back immediately! 
grin.gif

PRREEETTTYYYYY sure there wasn't an SB X buddy..... unless you are referring to the many SB X IDs made??
Yeah i was referfing to the iD. IMO this years SB is GARBAGE.

The Id pair of the X and XI poop on This years SB ( in particular these two)

Last edited:
I actually agree with the SB option only being available for iD.....

kinda pissed they messed up the SB XI. I mean the WORST colorblocking ever. Had soooo much potential.

Back
Top Bottom