Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
The logical place for Lebron to go from Miami would be LA. Like Noah says Lebron is Hollywood, glitz and glamour, LA would be perfect for his ego and is just like Miami.
clippers can't afford him and there's no way he wants to play with the d-leauge players the lakers have.

FL in general. Bron is having a new house built more north of Miami in a quiet area.

He isn't going anywhere.
glasses.gif
You know Shaq still lives in Orlando right?  

that doesnt mean anything.. there is no income tax in Florida.. so it makes sense for him to have his primary residence in Florida, probably has all his endorsements paid to him in Florida, no matter where he plays. 

The logical place for Lebron to go from Miami would be LA. Like Noah says Lebron is Hollywood, glitz and glamour, LA would be perfect for his ego and is just like Miami.
go play alongside melo in ny

Shump

THJR

Melo

LBJ

Chandler 

is a scary 5 in the triangle offense, No PG needed in the system, biggest need is a man who can pass out of a double and a man who can carry the boatload of the offense and kick it out.... back to the XI's.....

Still no info on the Crown Jewels??? im tempted to put on the everglades but want to keep them deadstock for a while and put em on down the road when they wont be on everybodys feet lol

Lebron staying in Miami. Bosh or wade leaving town. He runs the city. Why go anywhere else. Kobe still LA and there is no other city that would make a step forward. If you didn't notice Bron about that money so staying and maximizing is the only option. He will flirt but that's about it

The side view look like cheeks! Like that synthetic leather going into wtfe that is on most of the shoe ugly! Don't lie to yourself people keep it 3000. They ugly.

PS: Every time I say that I end of eating my words so here is me doing reverse psychology so I can't wing myself off Jordans but I'd be damn if he didn't pull another letdown after a good model. Smdh

Y'all people move on from the lebron going to X team stuff. Nobody knows what's on his mind.

Back
Top Bottom