Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
For all those who said Nike won't be giving us free Next Day Air for 2Ks, my order status now says Next Day Air, and it said standard an hour ago...

Next Day Air
Order Status: In Progress
No Charge
Ordered 12-12

These will be on their way. No need to fret

Let me know if this is the wrong place to ask this, but I got my 2k brons in a 9.5 and have no feedback on eBay because I didn't buy or sell... So nobody would probably buy these from me on there. Right? So I'm looking at consigning them either at flightclub or a local boutique how does consignment at flightclub work? How much $$ do they take? Can I ago the shoes into them? And from prior experience how long do they take to sell? And let me know if consigning with flightclub is pretty bad cuz if it is then I'll just go withy the local boutique. Thanks. And delete if this shouldn't be here.

Let me know if this is the wrong place to ask this, but I got my 2k brons in a 9.5 and have no feedback on eBay because I didn't buy or sell... So nobody would probably buy these from me on there. Right? So I'm looking at consigning them either at flightclub or a local boutique how does consignment at flightclub work? How much $$ do they take? Can I ago the shoes into them? And from prior experience how long do they take to sell? And let me know if consigning with flightclub is pretty bad cuz if it is then I'll just go withy the local boutique. Thanks. And delete if this shouldn't be here.

FC takes 20%

Ebay after fees and shipping will be around 20%

You have to start somewhere. Every one started with zero feedback but 2ks as your first sale might look fishy

i will have those 
devil.gif

Last edited:
me and you both Grizz. i'm thumbing through the mental rolodex as we speak, gotta lock 'em down

It is..... I even asked politely and apologized and still.......

bruh--START FLEXIN' YOUR MOD MUSCLE!!! :lol: :lol: :nerd:

YOU GOT THE JUICE NOW!

in terms of WTL XI, man I think Euro sites gon' be the best bet. Dude dropped a huge GEM letting us know they'll be getting 'em. I'm leery cuz I know lurkers will come around crazy in the next few months but the opposite of beginning will get their pairs in July. If you smart you get it. If you don't get it, don't spend $250 on shoes go back and get yourself a sound,quality, education.

your right... just a colorway leak or two and a conformation of a ship date that we've waited 5 months more... nothing much...:rofl:

when did a NIKE REP reveal the exact shipping date in the other thread?

ya know... the fact that they required us to make our own signature shoe right before giving us the code and the fact that they've spent nearly half a year making these shoes... i mean that just might be the case that they used the color scheme from our in game shoe... however, i used Milwaukee Bucks colors on mine, because i was playing for the Bucks... so i wouldn't be totally screwed... but i'd be pissed nonetheless. 

true. well there not as nice as expected. at least now we know when the 2ks are shipping. i can't see them pulling another last second either so im pretty much positive the 2ks will be seen next week.:nerd:

tried a nike rep on the 2ks for fun. got wayyy more info than expected... heres the convo:
Matthew: Hi, my name is Matthew. How may I help you?

michael joubert: hey. i ordered some shoes about 5 months ago and they are supposed to delivered may 5th. can u look and see if they are gonna be deivered on may 5th for sure?

Matthew: Yes I can do that for you give me one moment.

michael joubert: k

Matthew: How's your day going?

Matthew: Yes it's right on schedule so you are correct

michael joubert: so the shoes will be delivered may 5th?

Matthew: Yes

michael joubert: what took so long for the shoes to sghip?

michael joubert: ship?

Matthew: Since you chose ground shipping that takes 2-5 business days

Matthew: Leaves the warehouse on the 5th

michael joubert: 2-5 business days? the shoes haven't came yet and it has been 5 MONTHS!

Matthew: I understand that and understand your frustration but that's just how it is Michael I apologize

michael joubert: what do the shoes look like?

Matthew: We haven't gotten a picture yet just shows a black shoe for right now.

michael joubert: are we gonna get a picture before they ship?

Matthew: Yes from what they told us yes

michael joubert: but the shoes are for sure shipping on the 5th? all 2,014 pairs?

Matthew: That is correct and there are no delays so it's right on schedule

michael joubert: ok... is there any reson you know as to why nike has been so slow and secretive with this shoe?

Matthew: Since it's a popular shoe and we've had many customers asking for shoes from the actual video game they wanted to make it more of a surprise.

Matthew: They have some Kobe's coming out on the 17th that are the same way and I'm curious to see what they are going to look like.

Matthew: They don't tell us a lot but going on twitter they update so much on there they will find out before we do.

michael joubert: what do mean "From the actual video game?"

Matthew: It's supposed to look like a shoe off the 2k14 video from what rumors been going around but I'm not 100% on that.

michael joubert: and the kobes that come out the 17th? are they only gonna be available from playing the video game nba 2k14?

Matthew: No idea I just seen the update today on our launch calendar

Matthew: They are coming out with Kobe 9 Brazil shoes as well in June but they have a picture for those which I'm confused about

michael joubert: what was the name or colors on them?

Matthew: Never makes sense

Matthew: For the Kobe's?

michael joubert: for the ones that drop on the 17th

michael joubert: yeah

Matthew: Purple/Reflective Silver-Atomic Mango-S

michael joubert: oh cool! thanks for the info! have a good one!

Matthew: Thank you I appreciate it

Man, that ether attempt has me scrolling forever to get past the massive quote.

Patiently waiting for the next page.

The only thing the WTLs have me salty about is not finding a pair of AS VII's

had an opportunity to pick up a pair in my size but I turned 'em down---man I just don't like 'em. I thought about getting them for collection purposes but eh, that'll come later. I do wanna beef up my 7s though. Only got one pair right now, def gotta get more.

Back
Top Bottom