Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
So how about those Everglades coming out this weekend? Who's copping? I'm curious to the options ID will hold personally, if I can get the same posite as the release pair with a white upper, colored swoosh and bottom it's on :smokin

Anyone trying to get the dunkman lows? I'd definitely like to get them under retail when I can.

The more and more photos I see, I actually like them. I think the splatter sets it off nicely even though i'm not a fan of the lows in general.
Unfortunately no one selling under retail has a size 14. I'll be picking them up off NDC tomorrow.

Anyone trying to get the dunkman lows? I'd definitely like to get them under retail when I can.

The more and more photos I see, I actually like them. I think the splatter sets it off nicely even though i'm not a fan of the lows in general.

Unfortunately no one selling under retail has a size 14. I'll be picking them up off NDC tomorrow.

Thought u turned the corner? Team below retail? They should be had below retail.

My new 2X Champ IDs just came in, more pics in the ID thread...
Not really a big fan of these but they are clean none the less. And technically shouldn't these be the 3x champ since they would go with his third ring?
Technically no, since he hasn't won yet. And technically no, since he refuses to wear this model.

When I designed these, the Heat was playing like crap and I did not want a 3x champ ID if they didn't win 
roll.gif

Damn man Thankgod I called nike I received that email that was posted few pages ago, so I called nike just now and these fools had my new card wrong. Glad I got that email though and fixed the situation (I hope)

So how about those Everglades coming out this weekend? Who's copping? I'm curious to the options ID will hold personally, if I can get the same posite as the release pair with a white upper, colored swoosh and bottom it's on :smokin

man idk--- somebody taking me shoe shopping and it'll prolly be between everglades and kobe 9 crimsons?? right now the Kobe's is winning :lol: :lol:

other than that, after WTL I'm done with XIs. Them red lows might be do-able though. I forgot about them. But as for highs? Yes, I'm definitely done. It was a good run though :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: Best run since the 8s! Might have even been better (in terms of # of pairs I have)

glad the 2k14 are coming now. perfect present for my brother for graduation. Also tried on the new elites man my foot must be too wide since it was killing my pinky toes..Maybe im suppose to break them in but dont want to take a chance on that and thats with the employee discount

Even with some being charged for the 2K's im thinking they will still ship in june until all are fully paid

glad the 2k14 are coming now. perfect present for my brother for graduation. Also tried on the new elites man my foot must be too wide since it was killing my pinky toes..Maybe im suppose to break them in but dont want to take a chance on that and thats with the employee discount

may need to size up while wearing thinner socks....

They are beautiful I'm with you BigJ on that one man wow. Very clean sharp look to them in that color

Surprisingly my Elites fit perfect, I got slightly wide feet also but it didn't bother my pinky toe at all and I went true to size. Actually the only 11 that really gave me problems were the KPs but now they're broke in I'm walking on air.

Surprisingly my Elites fit perfect, I got slightly wide feet also but it didn't bother my pinky toe at all and I went true to size. Actually the only 11 that really gave me problems were the KPs but now they're broke in I'm walking on air.

Have u worn the elites tho?

Back
Top Bottom