• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I buy what I like, and I love the new Lebron's

the colorway is dope, its different and I really don't have anything that colorway

i wonder if ill have enough time to go try them on, and then place my order on fnl if i do like them on feet.. i'm pretty sure my fnl wont be getting them, but i know champs or ftl will.. i wanted to use a wc coupon on these

Last edited:
The LeBron 11 is crack! The swoosh I feel is a little out of place and this particular model could even do without a swoosh imo

Wow, just looked through the system and almost every Finish Line in the country has 1 or 2 pairs of the KP in my size (10.5). Only three stores has 3 and three stores have 4 pairs of 10.5

Wow. Actually as of a few days ago I called around and FL was the only place that received a shipment. Other shops didn't even know if they were getting them

The best boxes.

Just got these in tonight. Love the tint.
GALLERY]

http://www.containerstore.com/shop/closet/shoeStorage/shelf?productId=10001753&N=154

^^^^^^^

raffle tickets for the KOTJs 

damn that sucks man. should be an easy cop for me

do you build relationships with the mom and pop shops?

Naw I don't mess with mom n pops in los scandalous for Js or Lebrons. Nike or Ftl *shrug* honestly I don't know of any lol

Really digging this shoe. Hopefully they'll sit and I'll be able to pick them up after they get marked down (hopefully). Gonna grab the steels because I refuse to pay 200 and buy both

Im tryna talk my girl into getting these for me for sweetest day..Gloves today these next week and im good for the rest of this,year

Back
Top Bottom