Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I saw some orange and blue ones on Instagram but the girl other shoes were fake so I didn't think they were real lmao. Thanks for the info JM any insight on this colorway? Sounds dope to me.

Wish I did...I have been trying to get info on a "pre-heat" LeBron XI and I am getting nothing...

Not sure what is "pre" about it if it drops AFTER the first colorway???

JM

JM

I pretty sure the "pre" is about the color blocking not release order which is referenced to before Lebron got to the heat or to the Miami Floridians who were there before the Heat, hence pre-heat.

Last edited:
Wish I did...I have been trying to get info on a "pre-heat" LeBron XI and I am getting nothing...

JM

it could mean pre heat as in before he was on the heat?

is it a cavs colorway?

Man, I hate this HoH. Every single store in the area is doing a reserve a pair or first come first serve except the HoH who raffles every little thing. I hate raffles.

Got a sneek peek of the Kings Pride while at a local shoe store and man picutures do not do this shoe justice. was on the fence before but now definate pick up.

JM

is it a cavs colorway?
I don't think so.

I think preheat is a term used by Nike in reference to a limited colorway to launch the new models.

Remember that the KD6 was launched with a "preheat" colorway.

"Marking the arrival of Kevin Durant’s sixth signature shoe, Nike Basketball is dropping a limited pre-heat colorway."

Taken from Nike's own site.

Which is weird considering that King's Pride are the first 11s to drop.

Edit: How could I forget that the 8s were also launched with a "preheat" colorway

Last edited:

JM
I thought that as well unless they are pushing back the king prides or what others said. Most of us at least have a shot at the king prides the words pre heat we can forget about copping.

I've been obsessing about the size, and by most accounts it won't hurt you to go up half a size. Although the majority has said TTS.

If you've got fat feet, go up. If you're on the fence and these are more for casual wear, go up. If you hoop in thick or double socks, go up. If you're gonna hoop or you've got average/narrow feet, TTS.

I have NOT tried them on...this is just the consensus I've gotten from reading all over the place.

Last edited:
anyone know how they fit? im really feeling the king's pride and i see em up on ebay and i dont know which size to cop. Btw, this would be my first pair of lebrons so if you say they feel like the tens ill have no idea since I mainly stick to J's 

sorry just saw last dudes post i think imma cop my normal size then unless anyone says otherwise

Last edited:

JM

is it a cavs colorway?
I don't think so.

I think preheat is a term used by Nike in reference to a limited colorway to launch the new models.
Remember that the KD6 was launched with a "preheat" colorway.
"Marking the arrival of Kevin Durant’s sixth signature shoe, Nike Basketball is dropping a limited pre-heat colorway."
Taken from Nike's own site.

Which is weird considering that King's Pride are the first 11s to drop.

Edit: How could I forget that the 8s were also launched with a "preheat" colorway

The kds were titled the supremes not the pre heats i think tho

Back
Top Bottom