• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
View media item 1001281
Seen my nephew graduate then hit the hibachi spot with the fam. Caught up with a few old heads then headed to the mall and cop the old lady her pair since she said she would cop me those white and red 2s (manager I'm cool with said those will be the most limited of all the 2s :x) Wish all cops were like this but won't get ahead of myself :lol:

Overall impressive and men look good as well but I'm not cashing in for these.

I read on the last page that the print looks bad in person, is it like the pbandj kds and the jelly swoosh? because that looked kinda bad :lol:

I read on the last page that the print looks bad in person, is it like the pbandj kds and the jelly swoosh? because that looked kinda bad :lol:
bruh they look good who's coming up to within a foot of u and looking down at ur kicks? ??

I'm glad to see some flourishing off the 2ks with good trades and high offers/sell prices. Can't seem to get much action on mine, guess I don't run in the right circles

They not bad at all. Just because they aren't to someone's liking doesn't mean it should be bashed for no apparent reason. The print is really glossy. If that's a problem

bruh they look good who's coming up to within a foot of u and looking down at ur kicks? ??

They not bad at all. Just because they aren't to someone's liking doesn't mean it should be bashed for no apparent reason. The print is really glossy. If that's a problem

k got ya'll. im passing on these cuz I already got enough kicks this week, but if I catch em on a discount ill scoop.

I'm glad to see some flourishing off the 2ks with good trades and high offers/sell prices. Can't seem to get much action on mine, guess I don't run in the right circles

Did you tag other hype shoes in with the title. Gives you more coverage. I really don't have any advice for local. Other than be more outgoing and engaging with others while camping or copping.

It really looks like a sticker laid on the shoe.

I read on the last page that the print looks bad in person, is it like the pbandj kds and the jelly swoosh? because that looked kinda bad
laugh.gif
c'mon fam no one has ever walked up asked where you got your shoes from and just stared in awe? wore my blue suede in particular I had to put them on the bench in footaction for 3 people to decide if they were worth the trackdown on, I like to think I suede a few heads on that one
roll.gif

Last edited:
saw the everglades in person when i stopped by the mall, not that impressed with it. have a feeling these might sit long enough for a big clearance discount

c'mon fam no one has ever walked up asked where you got your shoes from and just stared in awe? wore my blue suede in particular I had to put them on the bench in footaction for 3 people to decide if they were worth the trackdown on, I like to think I suede a few heads on that one :rofl:  

what I mean is the kicks aren't going to he under a microscope...have had ppl come up asking about my corks db3s etc but that's about it lol

Nobody hit me to trade sizes...

So I'm getting rid of these I have no sneakers in my collection that's 7.5 and after sleeping on it last night it ain't in me.. I think imma do it locally though eBay just gonna be a whole bunch of nonsense

saw the everglades in person when i stopped by the mall, not that impressed with it. have a feeling these might sit long enough for a big clearance discount
exactly what I was thinking when I left the mall today. I think I'm done with 11s unless I can get some of the lows for under retail, in particular the dunkmans, or if I can find the  red elites for around $150 

I tried to tell everyone. The Everglades look stupid in person.

At least I think so. But to each their own.

I was ALL on the Everglade train until I saw in person..

Shame it really looks like a sticker slapped on the posite. Not even a good sticker at that
mean.gif

Originally Posted by kanyeaint**** 

trade was successful, these and $200. Still got 1 pair of 2k's left
smile.gif
Were they all DS. Man I would have done the Prelude 5's and 2k14 straight up if it was DS.

Back
Top Bottom