Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I copped the everglades today for $140, a footlocker friend hooked it up but I do feel everyone's opinion that they kinda just don't do it

I did scoop the white shirt, I think it looks better than the black

At least it's not a pixelated print, right? haha. I was gonna stop by the mall to check them out but I was in a food coma decided to head home. I probably would've lost my food after hearing these responses lol.
I went into a good coma this afternoon. I went to Texas De Brazil. Went home, put my head down and voila 2.5 hours later I woke.

I'm definitely returning a pair of the Everglades. The Floral pattern definitely looks like dookie. Definitely disappointed after the SLH, BHM, XMAS and Graffiti.
i wonder why they went that route for the everglades.....

i finally got home. put my 2ks on ebay for $2,014 OBO
laugh.gif
i'll give you 300 so I can acetone them
laugh.gif
 how much you charging for shipping
nerd.gif

I wonder if the print will peel down the years?

If so,

Peeling print AND yellowing soles?? I finna cancel my orders bro....
if the print peels off that wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing, they you have a black xi with some silver and green highlights and $50 cheaper than an id route
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Anybody else get charged for the federal express shipping? I got a pending charge and I sit even ask for it nikes getting called tomorrow lol

Now that LeBron is in the Finals again, I'm sure he'll wear some ID versions or versions that won't be made available for general realease. A damn shame indeed. 

Now that LeBron is in the Finals again, I'm sure he'll wear some ID versions or versions that won't be made available for general realease. A damn shame indeed. 
Man. My mind knows he will wear soldiers. 

But my heart wants him to wear the potential Champion Packs.

On the Everglades: Didnt even see them in person but went on NDC and just used the zoom option and can totally tell the print doesnt look good. Like a sticker or decal they just put over the posite.

any lunarlon insert shoe can get that squeak...had it with some kobe 8s and lebron 11s. Baby powder does work if you NEED it to go away soon.

Back
Top Bottom