Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I don't want to bring up the sizing on these but I would just suggest to people to stay TTS or go with the size you have for the Xs the questions annoy me as well but I just glance over them. The problem for people is that they don't realize that every shoe is gonna fit different for every person so what the point of asking. It gives people a general idea of how they fit....buuuut it's now gonna give you a definite answer until you actually try them on and wear them

Don't trust the launch locater. 2 of the FTLs on that list near me have no clue if their getting them yet and its Tuesday. I'd say try later on or tomorrow.

FYI House of Hoops Bev Center is reserve a pair starting tomorrow & Thursday.

i kinda hated these for a whole year but twnty8 should work for nike bc his pics make you wanna cop.... smh lol

anyone in nyc know of any mom and pop selling these now? preferably not at a mark up because its not that serious.

If you like the XI I would definitely go after the Kings Pride and pass on the Steel Xs. Those things will restock 3 times before Christmas

I honestly wasn't too hot on the Terracotta Warriors on first look, but I'm liking the details I'm seeing on them more and more with each pic.

I honestly wasn't too hot on the Terracotta Warriors on first look, but I'm liking the details I'm seeing on them more and more with each pic.
Agreed.  The way the swoosh reflects is pretty nice. 

Plus Twenty8's pics make me want to buy everything he posts. 
glasses.gif

I'll say one last thing about sizing. People have their own "true size" whether it be a snug fit or a loose fit or a really loose fit. Every foot is different, and even people with identical feet may prefer a different feel.

According to Nike's size chart ( http://help-en-us.nike.com/app/answers/detail/article/size-chart-men-shoes/a_id/32228/p/3897 ), I am the epitome of a "true" size 14. My foot measures exactly 12 inches from the back of my heel to the tip of my big toe. My foot is average/slightly narrow in width. If you read up on shoe sizing, a "true" fit should leave between 3/8 and 1/2 inch of room at the end of the shoe.

95% of my nike/jordan brand shoes are a size 14. Lebrons have driven me crazy. The VII was TTS, 8 v.2 were 1/2 short, 9 were full size short, X was half size short. By all accounts, the new XI has slightly more length in the toe and isn't quite as tight a fit as the X. To me, this means I should be alright with my true size 14.

For those who want examples from around the Nike spectrum: I wear a 14 in kobe 6 and 8s, KD V-VI, hyperposites, the glove, ALL jordans including cp3/melo/etc, all flyknits, hyperdunks, hyperaggressors, and barkley posites. I have to size up (to a 15, no half sizes available) on Lebron 8s, 9s, 10s, Kobe 7s, and Foamposites.

Hope this helps at least one person.

Can anyone just do me a huge favor and briefly tell me whats the release info on the Kings Pride? Like whos gonna have em and how? Just havent had the time to look through these threads.Thanks

Can anyone just do me a huge favor and briefly tell me whats the release info on the Kings Pride? Like whos gonna have em and how? Just havent had the time to look through these threads.Thanks

By the time you get a reply to this and come back to check it you could've looked either through here or google to get your answer....

pretty general release. Many footlockers will have them, they will also be at champs, footaction, shoe palace, online at all places mentioned including places like ndc, eastbay etc. You will have to call your local spots as some are doing fcfs, and some are doing raffles/guaranteed tickets etc...

pretty general release. Many footlockers will have them, they will also be at champs, footaction, shoe palace, online at all places mentioned including places like ndc, eastbay etc. You will have to call your local spots as some are doing fcfs, and some are doing raffles/guaranteed tickets etc...
Thank you..glad they are not so limited. good luck to all

serious question

why do yall feel the need to act like azzholez 

just ignore the post instead of actin like that

Not even trying to be rude. Just letting dude know other options instead of just asking a question that's been discussed over and over

Hoping the KPs last a couple of weeks. Pretty sure the Steel Xs will help give at least a week. They don't seem to be too limited. Many FTLs getting them in my area. Maybe that $200 price tag will sway some from coppin right away, being that their not limited.

Back
Top Bottom