Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Floridians are too hard. Best drop today IMO, but that $170 price tag. 
mean.gif

Still gonna cop soon.

Don't feel bad ppl will be megged like crazy. Seen on IG ppl had WTKD in carts for like 4 or 5 days :lol:

:smh: this ish is beyond out of hand at this point, if they had WTKD's in cart for days I can only imagine what's gonna happen with WTL's, I'm content with going all out on KC's and grabbing SB's at this point, the strikeout seems inevitable :rolleyes

:smh: this ish is beyond out of hand at this point, if they had WTKD's in cart for days I can only imagine what's gonna happen with WTL's, I'm content with going all out on KC's and grabbing SB's at this point, the strikeout seems inevitable :rolleyes

Hell yeah I'm getting out the shoe collection business. Just buy me a decent car and cop a release I just have to have

^this

I didn't even want the WTKD, but got up just to practice on them and the cigars in preparation for the WTL and struck out on all. Not looking good.
Yeah, me too...Only shoe I was able to get in my cart were the Jordan 1's...and I think I may catch those down the road from ebay or wherever

I saw people on twitter claiming they had pairs of kd in their cart already the day before release, buying sneakers just isn't the same anymore. They released more than 3 high demand sneakers today and it was still hard obtaining one even with the 1 per person law, just dumb.

that's what I'm saying---everybody saw what they saw, but I don't buy that ****. Only cuz I been asking questions/studying this for the past 2 months and having stuff in your cart 4, 5 days AND BUYING IT WITHOUT IT GETTING CANCELLED is kinda sketchy.

That's why I'm like a pic of something in your cart don't mean nothing unless you bought it and it went through.

This ishh is just getting foolish now  

coke bottle glasses wearin' hackers are in the shoe game now. End of days is nigh....

honestly? Anything electronic is sus. Doing raffles where you have to show up etc. seems like the most fair way to me. Of course, this takes you out of the overseas game almost completely. I'll just be glad when this ordeal is over and I would have tried and succeeded or tried and failed. It's bad for my nerves!

Last edited:
that's what I'm saying---everybody saw what they saw, but I don't buy that ****. Only cuz I been asking questions/studying this for the past 2 months and having stuff in your cart 4, 5 days AND BUYING IT WITHOUT IT GETTING CANCELLED is kinda sketchy.

That's why I'm like a pic of something in your cart don't mean nothing unless you bought it and it went through.
Well they're selling early links and early cart services on ebay now so there must be some truth to it, it's just stupid the hoops you have to jump through to buy shoes nowadays.

If you want to pay retail you have to pay someone else to get it even close to that price, until websites eliminate these antics most of us will continue missing out. Most sickening part is the UK sites aren't reliable anymore neither, I used to be able to go on them a week later and still cop.

Last edited:
Well they're selling early links and early cart services on ebay now so there must be some truth to it, it's just stupid the hoops you have to jump through to buy shoes nowadays.

If you want to pay retail you have to pay someone else to get it even close to that price, until websites eliminate these antics most of us will continue missing out. Most sickening part is the UK sites aren't reliable anymore neither, I used to be able to go on them a week later and still cop.

I know about ATC and Early, but that whole in my cart 4-5 days and still copping no sweat is what I was referring to.

Most I've seen people come up from early links and ATC are like 10 mins early, or 15 mins early. So you still gotta wake up but you have a slight advantage. I seen people with early links still miss out tho, same as ATC. It's not a guarantee. You still gotta checkout.

and yea, I feel you on that EU tip. I mean I think I done came up finding a no name site and all it takes it one RT or whatever and the whole biz is compromised :lol: :smh: I honestly think that's the real reason UK didn't release this weekend. Early links was already available for 'em like last week. I def think that's why Hanon pushed theirs back.

Last edited:
A one time code system would work better, code drops at 8am and you have to enter it to get the shoe in your cart. Just like a pin number of some sort either that or Web pages refresh at 12am with no twitter posts like back in the day.

I'm pretty new to the sneaker game but this type of stuff def kills my interest. After my first few strikeouts, I realized I can't take it so seriously or I'd drive myself crazy.

It's frustrating as someone who only cops what he likes, doesn't pay attention to hype, and wears everything I get. If things don't change, eventually people like me will lose interest and the resell game will lose its value too.

Sorry for the rant. Back on topic, Memphis's pics make me want these more than ever

I finally realized why LeBron is not getting a champ pack this yr, he's depressed Jordan became the first billionaire basketball player

inb4 someones says "adapt" 
laugh.gif
I'm not allowed to say that word I get some out of control bio suit on from it
nerd.gif
 anyways seems like a lot of rumors for the KC's but we need some solid info
sick.gif

Don't feel bad ppl will be megged like crazy. Seen on IG ppl had WTKD in carts for like 4 or 5 days
laugh.gif
mean.gif
this ish is beyond out of hand at this point, if they had WTKD's in cart for days I can only imagine what's gonna happen with WTL's, I'm content with going all out on KC's and grabbing SB's at this point, the strikeout seems inevitable
eyes.gif
Don't lose faith on the WTLs @BarbarianBob  ... we gon' eat

Now snap out of it!!! that discouraged talk is for wussies

A backroom meeting is in order to discuss todays unfortunate events and how NOT to end up like the others

I've strayed away from these high demand shoes, didn't want anything that released today. I wear more retro Nikes and Ewings now.

Back
Top Bottom