Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Just opened my Elite XI "Superhero" purchase from OSLIFE..they sent them with the "REMOVE BEFORE FLIGHT" stickers removed. Has this happened to anyone? I hope they weren't a worn pair!

People like to attack and then act like a victim, for whatever reason I got banned has nothing to do with NikeNino's antics. The lesson I learnt from the whole ordeal is to watch words I use in jest, if you feel I haven't learnt anything that's your opinion but means nothing to me because I know I mean nothing heinous with my comment.
I'm guessing you got banned because you were immature and negative all the time. So you think its a good to idea to mock someone who got a flawed pair of kd's in the LEBRON thread? Keep being a d*ck all the time and you will seal your own fate. 
wink.gif

Just opened my Elite XI "Superhero" purchase from OSLIFE..they sent them with the "REMOVE BEFORE FLIGHT" stickers removed. Has this happened to anyone? I hope they weren't a worn pair!
FWIW my pair of lil' penny posites came and all of the protective plastic had fallen off and was at the bottom...probably due to changes in temp/humidity during shipping.

Sad the people who use them for the most part are resellers, would be different if they helped other people out.
I'm hoping they release the WTL randomly so most of us are successful, I know if I get any info to help someone cop it'll be posted.

People have bots running 24/7 for the WTL. Not really going to help if they drop randomly either IMO.

People like to attack and then act like a victim, for whatever reason I got banned has nothing to do with NikeNino's antics. The lesson I learnt from the whole ordeal is to watch words I use in jest, if you feel I haven't learnt anything that's your opinion but means nothing to me because I know I mean nothing heinous with my comment.
I'm guessing you got banned because you were immature and negative all the time. So you think its a good to idea to mock someone who got a flawed pair of kd's in the LEBRON thread? Keep being a d*ck all the time and you will seal your own fate. :wink:
Immature and negative huh? I'm a what? Seems like you just sealed your fate, Goodnight.

Sad the people who use them for the most part are resellers, would be different if they helped other people out.
I'm hoping they release the WTL randomly so most of us are successful, I know if I get any info to help someone cop it'll be posted.

People have bots running 24/7 for the WTL. Not really going to help if they drop randomly either IMO.
I was under the assumption the bots had been prohibited from NDC now. I'm not familiar with how they work at all bro, do they run via cell phones as well as computers?

I had this when I ordered from the NBA Store, they shipped them in a plastic bag for each shoe which was even more peculiar.

unfortunately our power rings appear useless against bots, links and the servers on this one.
We got this.....just gotta be careful now with what we say.  This thread unfortunately won't be about helping people, we gotta take that to PM lol We throw out bait/info into shark infested reseller waters and then get upset when they exploit it and use it to their own personal advantage.  Not this time my friends, not this time. 

FWIW my pair of lil' penny posites came and all of the protective plastic had fallen off and was at the bottom...probably due to changes in temp/humidity during shipping.

How would they ship them if they didn't remove the sticker
grin.gif
I checked the whole box and no signs of protective covers. I got these a while back from OSLIFE but didn't have time to go through my shipments until today. When I opened the box the tissue paper was under both shoes. So maybe they were worn? I'm starting to dislike online purchases, quality of shipments are getting more shifty..

Last edited:

unfortunately our power rings appear useless against bots, links and the servers on this one.

We got this.....just gotta be careful now with what we say.  This thread unfortunately won't be about helping people, we gotta take that to PM lol We throw out bait/info into shark infested reseller waters and then get upset when they exploit it and use it to their own personal advantage.  Not this time my friends, not this time. 
:lol:

Immature and negative huh? I'm a what? Seems like you just sealed your fate, Goodnight.
Yea...I'm just making that up. You got banned for no reason at all lol. I've seen a lot of immature and petty crap on NT, but going to multiple threads to mock a person's flawed shoes...you outdid yourself this time lol. Goodnight.

Might be a return, shoes weren't damaged though?
No, doesn't seem like it. But when any of us pay for something from someone reputable, its expected to get everything mint. For some of you the plastic sitckers on the elites may not seem like anything. But it's a feature that came exclusively for the elite and not for the OG XI's so I'm kind of bummed out!

Last edited:

I checked the whole box and no signs of protective covers. I got these a while back from OSLIFE but didn't have time to go through my shipments until today. When I opened the box the tissue paper was under both shoes. So maybe they were worn? I'm starting to dislike online purchases, quality of shipments are getting more shifty..
As long as they aren't damaged/defective...just rock 'em. Again, FWIW...my elites came WITH the protective plastic and when I took it off there were scratches already underneath it
laugh.gif

Also, some places take the shoes out and inspect them before shipping them out. When they put them back in the box, they didn't do the whole gift wrap thing.

Might be a return, shoes weren't damaged though?
No, doesn't seem like it. But when any of us pay for something from someone reputable, its expected to get everything mint. For some of you the plastic sitckers on the elites may not seem like anything. But it's a feature that came exclusively for the elite and not for the OG XI's so I'm kind of bummed out!
I understand entirely, I had to exchange the ones I had with no stick on them.

Back
Top Bottom