• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
*cou[bull]ghs*

Like Nike is the only reason for a sneaker fad, some people only wear Reebok or Sauconys, even Asics.. Doesn't make them less of a sneaker fiend because they don't wear what is majorly worn out here, life would still exist without y'all.
Nah, first off we're on nt so Nike was what was mentioned. Tomagotchis were a fad, the sneaker subculture isn't. It would be difficult to discount that Nike/Jb had a large part in it. American sales numbers in terms of global brands are noticeable to say the least, we are hardly detrimental to it.
Life would exist but would be terribly bland without Americans. As long the kicks (wtl or kc) ends up in the hands of someone that wanted them, why should the country where it finally ends up matter.

Last edited:
*cou[bull]ghs*

Like Nike is the only reason for a sneaker fad, some people only wear Reebok or Sauconys, even Asics.. Doesn't make them less of a sneaker fiend because they don't wear what is majorly worn out here, life would still exist without y'all.
Nah, first off we're on nt so Nike was what was mentioned. Tomagotchis were a fad, the sneaker subculture isn't. It would be difficult to discount that Nike/Jb had a large part in it. American sales numbers in terms of global brands are noticeable to say the least, we are hardly detrimental to it.
Life would exist but would be terribly bland without Americans. As long the kicks (wtl or kc) ends up in the hands of someone that wanted them, why should the country where it finally ends up matter.
If you say so, the whole world is living perfectly fine without y'all. America is built off of different cultures, what identity does America really have that is its own entity besides the history of betrayal? Lol seriously this isn't going in your direction, like I said in the UK we have our own identity and dress style, you can't convince me other wise.

As for sales being noticable, well yeah, y'all bot every other countries sneaker sites lol.. we can't even buy nothing from our own sites. Tamagotchi by the way.

Last edited:
If you say so, the whole world is living perfectly fine without y'all. America is built off of different cultures, what identity does America really have that is its own entity besides the history of betrayal? Lol seriously this isn't going in your direction, like I said in the UK we have our own identity and dress style, you can't convince me other wise.

As for sales being noticable, well yeah, y'all bot every other countries sneaker sites lol.. we can't even buy nothing from our own sites. Tamagotchi by the way.
Yeah, I kind of figured with your earlier comments about America/Americans, your issue barely has to do with sneakers or bots. It's grossly off topic to continue to clog up the thread and waste my time for which I value.

yaaaassss!! Have they said which stores yet?

on another note, were you the one that told them the misspelled Lebron? haha
you be on it dont you
nerd.gif

Yeah, I kind of figured with your earlier comments about America/Americans, your issue barely has to do with sneakers or bots. It's grossly off topic to continue to clog up the thread and waste my time for which I value.
There you go with the bashing America quote, as soon as someone doesn't agree that America is the forefront of everything good it's blasphemous. This was about botting UK sites until you decided to type about how if it wasn't for Americans this and Americans that, like that's an excuse for the current affairs.

Look I've tried to drop it and someone patriotic wants to hop on in and throw some shade, my opinion is my mine and yours is yours but there's no way anyone's going to make me think otherwise so can we leave this here so I don't get all historic and seem cantankerous.

I honestly think being able to ID them killed a lot of hype on the South Beaches.

Lebron 11 hype is only growing with the two most anticipated releases of the series KC, and the WTL

WTL is nearing its release in the Philippines. Titan22 just gave away e-tickets on their website (gone in less than 5 mins.) No exact release date yet but though. I was lucky enough to get a ticket but it's still not a guarantee.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom