Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
im hopping on eBay after the asia drop. Im done waiting.

yes im impatient and i think these are the best lebron 11s. 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Does anyone know if Korea has more RD scheduled for WTL? I thik they only had like a QS so far with very small numbers right?

Korea already released from what I understand, a bunch of Chinese resellers came and bought most of them up

..yea, but I thought that only a QS tho for Korea like already said. Wanting to know if a full release is coming up

Last edited:
Nah doubt it, japan nike is not going to sell them for I understand so I doubt Korea would too. They didn't for the kds

i hate to be that guy that says cause they're not limited, but i think it  really does have something to do with it

@mehoneydee I think he meant like sport shops that got them, they are not being released by ndc japan/Korea. I struck out the raffle here

@mehoneydee I think he meant like sport shops that got them, they are not being released by ndc japan/Korea. I struck out the raffle here

ohh...ok. and its she, not he

I thought I saw a Nike Korea receipt online tho from the QS. Ill have to look at it again later. I do know one shop had them

edit:nope it was only a shop I saw

Last edited:
man you gotta be careful on IG now---fakes are out :nerd:

Gallery2 already did their raffle and their pairs are in the hands of others. Like I said if you tryna go the ebay route, meh... not too many pairs on there. Korean dudes are but they are gassed asking for like 2 stacks n **** for a pair. You're only option now is perhaps reaching out to someone in Singapore (their raffled is still going on), the one in the Philippines is closed.

Or randomly searching hashtags on IG (which I've done) :lol: it's hilarious. I got lucky and somebody was RT'd onto my twitter feed.

OR, if you know somebody in Europe PHYSICALLY--- I still think Bouncewear is going to their in-store sale. I also got somebody doing pre-orders and he was like his pairs are coming from a shop in Europe. His sig is in French so I put two and two together. Who knows tho, he coulda just been blowing smoke up my behind :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom