Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
And what did I do [@=/u/82809/Laces1983]@Laces1983[/@] since you know everything?

dude the whole putting out there who liked his post

Really? What? The post is the post where he CREATED A NEW ACCOUNT AND TRIED TO AIR ME OUT FOR DOING SOMETHING I DIDNT EVEN DO. WHY WOULDNT I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY?

STOP REACHING.

A lot of you guys stay putting the blame game on me and I'm honestly tired of it. I can be sitting on my toilet taking a poop and someone will pop up and say I did x, y, and z.

Last edited:
Niña didn't get reps for sharing helpful info. Far from it. He got reps for posting gifs that randos thought were lulz-worthy.

Really? What? The post is the post where he CREATED A NEW ACCOUNT AND TRIED TO AIR ME OUT FOR DOING SOMETHING I DIDNT EVEN DO. WHY WOULDNT I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY?

STOP REACHING.

A lot of you guys stay putting the blame game on me and I'm honestly tired of it. I can be sitting on my toilet taking a poop and someone will pop up and say I did x, y, and z.
and i will say this one last time...i wasnt liking it cuz he was putting blame on you...but anyway it's over with it's finished you started it and im ending it!..i feel like this

not-sure-if-argument-or-talking-to-a-brick-wall.jpg

:lol: he ended it. omg omg omg

Until the next time it's time to cosign.... You'll be there as always.

laugh.gif
he ended it. omg omg omg

im ending for thread sake...as long as you're involved it's cool to clog the thread up i guess as long as you're posting kiddy mario cart gifs and people like it i guess that's fine huh...dude if you want to still go im down....

43340925.jpg

Are south beaches sitting everywhere else too?
Yep, at $200 a colorway they should. I like the shoe but had to start limiting my purchases. Nike might want to reconsider there pricing strategy I'm thinking $150 for Lebrons would be Idea and maybe $200 for elites. Then again this is nike we are talking bout and eventually they will dry up once they start getting discounted

:lol: he ended it. omg omg omg

im ending for thread sake...as long as you're involved it's cool to clog the thread up i guess as long as you're posting kiddy mario cart gifs and people like it i guess that's fine huh...dude if you want to still go im down....

If I'm not mistaken, you and the7 go at it regularly and you started it up again this evening. You can keep posting your gifs if you think they make you look cool. All you do is throw baseless accusations. I tend to let you guys work out your differences before speaking up but you already know that right?

Are south beaches sitting everywhere else too?
Yep, at $200 a colorway they should. I like the shoe but had to start limiting my purchases. Nike might want to reconsider there pricing strategy I'm thinking $150 for Lebrons would be Idea and maybe $200 for elites. Then again this is nike we are talking bout and eventually they will dry up once they start getting discounted

I miss the V1, V2, V3 stuff they did with the 8.

If I'm not mistaken, you and the7 go at it regularly and you started it up again this evening. You can keep posting your gifs if you think they make you look cool. All you do is throw baseless accusations. I tend to let you guys work out your differences before speaking up but you already know that right?
lol that stopped a while ago and you know he mentioned me first, but the last few back and forth were between u and i and i was only addressing you...so how about we break; you go back to your corner and i will go back to mine................... for now!

Last edited:
Launch locator doesn't look too bad for the KC's.. Any word on how hard these will be to cop?

I'm surprised that NDC isn't releasing them either..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom