Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Seeing lots of people who were once saying "LeBron 11s are trash. Lebron doesn't even wear them and south beaches are sitting lol!!", now asking about Crown Jewel 11s smfh. I should have seen it coming though.

These lows looking nice in this pic

sick.gif

The 14s are trash and won't sellout that quick. Maybe a couple hours but definitely not within minutes
I hope so wont have the money for the 14s this week, but I will probably end up getting a pair next month so hopefully resell isnt too bad or I can get a pair for retail, if the crowns are available in my ssize I will try for those. If not a pair of sc trainer IDs and Kobe flynit lows IDs are calling my name. 

Citygear is carrying the KCs, online only

they usually do their limited releases in-store only, so this might be good news

People can have them uncomfy jordans (I want them ferrari's though) make mone "KINGS CROWN" 2 tickets on I'm ready

HOPEFULLY LACES SLIPS UPS NEXT AND THEN BANNED

THEN ILL REPORT @The7onius
 AND @GrizzlyAnimal

AND THEN BEA WILL BE MINE AND MINE ALONE....

:lol:

OVER MY DIRTY DIAPER SON! 

View media item 938887

:rofl:

Really? What? The post is the post where he CREATED A NEW ACCOUNT AND TRIED TO AIR ME OUT FOR DOING SOMETHING I DIDNT EVEN DO. WHY WOULDNT I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY?

STOP REACHING.

A lot of you guys stay putting the blame game on me and I'm honestly tired of it. I can be sitting on my toilet taking a poop and someone will pop up and say I did x, y, and z.

Yooo :x :rofl:

So whats the general consensus on the KC as far as sizing TTS or half size up due to pinky issue? perhaps it has been fixed by now but I had to go half size up on BHM and I never size up other than foams.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom