Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I'm pretty sure it was always being brought up in the form of a question. Can't be mad because you jumped the gun, b :lol:

One person said "yes" and another person said "I believe some places;"

and got damn man you not used to my posts yet?? I don't be really mad :stoneface:

Last edited:
WELL , the beasts done got ahold of the KCs --shoe palace is out, idk if they figured out how to successfully hack FTL and NDC.
wait what???    ishh is getting corny now 
mean.gif

Last edited:
I find it ironic that every reg. joe blow they claim they are "assisting," it's 50 LEM resellers they help more. I mean, I wonder if they understand that. Dudes be RT'ing ppl shouting them out followed by "got 11.5 in cart, 343 OBO shipped"

:smh:

and shoe palace ain't gone, gone :lol: So that's my fault. I mean it's as good as gone tho, cuz that's one of the ones they can get to relatively simple.

looking good. i hope theyre not too limited online so i can actually cop a pair.
Wonder how durable that gold material is. looks like it might scratch easy, maybe even be scratched out of the box for the unlucky ones.

I'm not into the hacking/bot programming scene whatsoever.... but how the F are the KC already sold out on shoepalace if they have not even been released on the site yet? how can that happen? how can shoepalace ship out orders that are placed before they release? I don't get it lol...

It will likely sell out before the timer is up again laugh.gif

I wonder how many times they will cancel and pretend they can solve the problem. laugh.gif

[COLOR=#red]The WTLs also sold out days before the counter was done. I wonder if they restocked it and I simply missed it.[/COLOR]

@sunshineblotters

say man---you gotta explain this one right here for me. Us, rather.

I'm not into the hacking/bot programming scene whatsoever.... but how the F are the KC already sold out on shoepalace if they have not even been released on the site yet? how can that happen? how can shoepalace ship out orders that are placed before they release? I don't get it lol...
they sold out?

Back
Top Bottom