• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

Just a reminder

you can still vote for the Kings Pride colorway as the greatest Bron XI colorway

in fact, it's a civic duty to do so!
I wore my KP the other day, and yeah they're my favorite colorway
laugh.gif

I changed my opinion on them
ohwell.gif
COME TO THE DARKSIDE LUKE

Dont give into these WTL prices yet.. have some patience yall, once they drop here I honestly feel they won't go for more than $600 tops.

Yea its cool to have a shoe early but thats not gonna change your life for the better 

Unless you're one of the many sneakerheads that just do it to impress other males.. 

Last edited:
Dont give into these WTL prices yet.. have some patience yall, once they drop here I honestly feel they won't go for more than $600 tops.

Yea its cool to have a shoe early but thats not gonna change your life for the better 

Unless you're one of the many sneakerheads that just do it to impress other males.. 

I agree, this release will be different from last WTL releases. They fact that some sneaker shops in Asia and other countries got them says a lot.

I agree, this release will be different from last WTL releases. They fact that some sneaker shops in Asia and other countries got them says a lot.

am I missing something or wasn't there only 1 WTL before the 11? its a foregone conclusion that the 11 would be more available than the 10. nike made the WTL 10 the MVP shoe and very, very exclusive.

if the elites "red" is like the red finish in the XMAS Brons 10 then it be an instant cop for me (if i can get em) but im seeing pictures that it looks like a normal dull red :frown:

Ok there's a pattern forming with the WTLs, Brons in Hong Kong, let's see where he ends up next.
So what your saying is WTL drop on the welcome home lebron in cleveland that i forgot the date for
nerd.gif
 if the visit drop works, but he didn't go to AUS and i don't think he's scheduled to visit EU.....

if the elites "red" is like the red finish in the XMAS Brons 10 then it be an instant cop for me (if i can get em) but im seeing pictures that it looks like a normal dull red :frown:
take your pick lol
that's not nike color pallet crimson is all wrong
laugh.gif

am I missing something or wasn't there only 1 WTL before the 11? its a foregone conclusion that the 11 would be more available than the 10. nike made the WTL 10 the MVP shoe and very, very exclusive.
Yea only 1 WTL drop which was the X 

I wish there was a WTL 8 sample we could view

Yea only 1 WTL drop which was the X 

I wish there was a WTL 8 sample we could view
Yep, there was a WTL 9, but that was only a sample, never released.

Back
Top Bottom