• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

so is the posite going to be gold now?
i refuse to pay the high prices or deal with the limited she·nan·i·gans but these look good in this pic, also i'm surprised that we havent seen limited digital print elite socks for the acid lions or red elites or the prisms, they gave kobe MJ socks and KD 35k

Even-though-they-lost-Elites are lookin :pimp:

BUT, after owning a pair of elites, I have no interest in owning any more. Most people probably won't even be wearing them, but my experience of TRYING to tell myself they weren't painful and subpar on-court (lame, I know) has pretty much turned me off from owning another pair. Still... They do look good.

i refuse to pay the high prices or deal with the limited she·nan·i·gans but these look good in this pic, also i'm surprised that we havent seen limited digital print elite socks for the acid lions or red elites or the prisms, they gave kobe MJ socks and KD 35k
These are not worth $300 imo...Nike just tryna milk the last of the XI.

WTL OR DIE 

Man those look good. And the inner lining makes it obv they were supposed to be a pack with the lows. Wonder what the tpu will actually be - gold or silver really makes a big difference

am I missing something or wasn't there only 1 WTL before the 11? its a foregone conclusion that the 11 would be more available than the 10. nike made the WTL 10 the MVP shoe and very, very exclusive.

Edit.. Correct, only one but that was insane. No online sites anywhere got them. This just seems more promising in terms of having a better chance to cop.

Hopefully most can cop.

Last edited:
am I missing something or wasn't there only 1 WTL before the 11? its a foregone conclusion that the 11 would be more available than the 10. nike made the WTL 10 the MVP shoe and very, very exclusive.

Edit.. Correct, only one but that was insane. No online sites anywhere got them. This just seems more promising in terms of having a better chance to cop.

Hopefully most can cop.

yea... its always a risk vs buying early. sometimes it works out. sometimes it doesn't.

I remember when the galaxy foams were about to drop and a dude was bragging about dropping $600 on his pair. Everyone thought he was crazy until they were selling for $1k within the first few days.
We also have cases were dudes pay too much like with the Gator King lebrons for $350-$370 or the KC for $400.

Even-though-they-lost-Elites are lookin
pimp.gif

BUT, after owning a pair of elites, I have no interest in owning any more. Most people probably won't even be wearing them, but my experience of TRYING to tell myself they weren't painful and subpar on-court (lame, I know) has pretty much turned me off from owning another pair. Still... They do look good.
that's the other part, BJ5 and you said the comfort level was worse than the regs and i was like welp no need to wait for discount plus mil and get them on the low just pass all together

yea... its always a risk vs buying early. sometimes it works out. sometimes it doesn't.

I remember when the galaxy foams were about to drop and a dude was bragging about dropping $600 on his pair. Everyone thought he was crazy until they were selling for $1k within the first few days.
We also have cases were dudes pay too much like with the Gator King lebrons for $350-$370 or the KC for $400.
hoping to score KC on a good deal, sucks they were very limited release here in canada and ppl who copped them are asking for $550 local pick up LMFAO SHAME!

True, I'm still kicking myself for not picking up the galaxy foams for $500

Last edited:
put in a raffle for the multicolor lows at my local HOH. Was the first and only sz 13. Hopefully people dont want these. Raffles are wack

Even-though-they-lost-Elites are lookin :pimp:

that's the other part, BJ5 and you said the comfort level was worse than the regs and i was like welp no need to wait for discount plus mil and get them on the low just pass all together

yea... I think they look nice tho. I saw a dude rocking the super heros and that metallic plate was just beautiful. that said, im not fooling with the red elites unless I get them for dumb low which isn't happening.

Even-though-they-lost-Elites are lookin
pimp.gif

I feel ya, I can't even look at Elites when I see someone wearing them without having an instant feeling of discomfort and foot pain...memories are too deep.   

Back
Top Bottom