• Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Got my size 13.5 cancelled by Nike
frown.gif

Hope I can fit the 13
Hopefully its not to Snugg....

Do you normally wear 13.5?

yesterday i recieved the email telling me it shipped and gave a tracking number, but i can't track it yet

anyone able to track their NDC order yet? :nerd: im too impatient lol

I never track NDC orders early in the week anymore. Saturday releases always arrive the following Thursday for me, never changes

Hopefully its not to Snugg....
Do you normally wear 13.5?

I wear a 13 in everything except for the past few LeBrons. I usually get a 14 in the lebrons especially the lebron 8 through 10.
13.5 is ideal but hard to find. I'm thinking about going back and ordering a 14 but they said I can't until they fully process the cancellation of the 13.5 because their is an order limit of 2 on these and the system won't allow me to place another order right now.
They gave me no time frame as to how long it will take. I might just wait until they ship tomorrow and place another order for the 14 idk.

I wear a 13 in everything except for the past few LeBrons. I usually get a 14 in the lebrons especially the lebron 8 through 10.
13.5 is ideal but hard to find. I'm thinking about going back and ordering a 14 but they said I can't until they fully process the cancellation of the 13.5 because their is an order limit of 2 on these and the system won't allow me to place another order right now.
They gave me no time frame as to how long it will take. I might just wait until they ship tomorrow and place another order for the 14 idk.
I hear you on that you peep the 13.5 and wanted to test it out....Kinda Suck you gotta play the waiting game to make another order on there site....hopefully it good by Tues or Wed this week....

Picked up my pair off NDC for $112 shipped using Amex rewards $100 Nike code. I have another 100 that I'll be using to cop the TW's. Really makes the shock of paying the high price a non issue.

How are their Rewards? I was thinking of picking up the discover card but would like feedback on the Amex.

It's funny to hear ppl, calling a GR release slept on and a flop... I wouldn't be surprised if those same ppl are secretly stocking up on these calling them a future investment..

Interested to see what the gamma blues will look like in person. I won't make judgment till I see the shoe in hand, because the KPs were 100x better looking in person than the pics suggested, and the pics looked pretty fly. And the comfort of these is just ridiculous...

How are their Rewards? I was thinking of picking up the discover card but would like feedback on the Amex.

Their rewards program in general is pretty awesome if you're looking for a wide variety to choose from. They work especially well for me since the Nike rewards are 1% and not .5% like a lot of the others in the catalog are. Also a couple times a year they have 'sales' which basically give you 15 to 20% savings on your points purchases. Not too shabby.

Eastbay/FTL will be sold out of KP (most sizes) within a few days. NDC will prob take a bit longer.

Man, they got hoodies, sweatshirts, shorts, socks and multiple tees right now for the Away, Gamma Blue and Kings Pride.

Anyone go HAM and buy THREE pairs?

Back
Top Bottom