Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I might mess around and cop a 3rd if pairs stick around for discount. Would like a pair to ball in.

Im still waiting for my ndc order to ship. Did anyones ship yet from there?
Yeah, my two pairs shipped early Sunday morning...they'll be here Thursday.

I heard a crazy story from someone on the boards--dude lives 8 MINUTES away from the warehouse in Memphis and his Saturday orders don't get to him til' Wednesdays
eek.gif

Every time I look at this shoe, I smile. A true "crowning "achievement from nike. The design will go down in history as one of nike's best and most classic. I'm just wondering how they can top the kings pride colorway cause I know of a fact they have something better lurking.

Last edited:

Really feeling this shoe model.

Anyone know if any coupons or discounts apply to get it a bit below retail?
One that comes to mind is the nba.com/store discount. Sign up for 10% off on your first purchase which would give you the price roughly around $185 shipped no tax. Planning to use this for the Away colorway. Noticed that they also released an hour after NDC so hopefully I don't need to stay up too late to get them.

Really feeling this shoe model.

Anyone know if any coupons or discounts apply to get it a bit below retail?

WC on FNL???

Other than that you can try rewards or b day at FTL and Co.

I personally go in store to try to buy with the military discount. If you know an employee, you can get 30%. There's this one decent Spanish chick at my HoH. There was a fine one at HoH Pembroke. Not sure if that Spanish chick is still there. She was wearing Kobe 8 ASG and had a bubble. Heart.

It's Pink...

The color is...

Brave Blue/Mineral Teal/Atomic Pink

JM

That's what I was thinking/hoping for but the latest pics look mango/orange.

I also don't like the highlight around the nike check in the lates pics too. Hopefully some better pics coming soon

love the shoe but had to return them 3 times already

the left shoe on every shoe I had have a dented in toe in the posite and rubs the top of my big toe

def wouldn't order these online which will be a problem in the future for harder to get releases

may be why some of yall don't think they fit tts, something to check if yall haven't

Rubbing alcohol can take the glue stains off. Get a small q-tip and dap the alcohol on the stain with it and then rub with the dry end.

Hate to admit it but even though nike did a great job with the release and design on these, the quality is still very poor, especially considering the $200 price tag.. You can find a good pair but there's more flaw pairs then good out there..

I've picked up too many performance models lately... but loved the KP colorway too much from the get go and couldn't pass up.

Ordered from Champs this afternoon.  Can't wait to give these a run

Hate to admit it but even though nike did a great job with the release and design on these, the quality is still very poor, especially considering the $200 price tag.. You can find a good pair but there's more flaw pairs then good out there..

$200 is for the basketball performance/tech which is there...the materials seem really nice on these also... do you want Nike to use Louis leather on them too?

$200 is for the basketball performance/tech which is there...the materials seem really nice on these also... do you want Nike to use Louis leather on them too?

I'm pretty sure he's referring to build quality and not materials. Excess glue, dented posite, imperfections in the paint, etc.

I dunno. Seems like Nike has plenty of price points for shoes. I'd classify the Lebron as their second best basketball shoe from a price point, behind the Air Jordan.

But I can understand his concerns on Nike's questionable quality control.

They don't mind increasing the prices, doing their limited shenanigans, etc.

$200 is a lot but you can always use Winner Circle rewards, credit card rewards and rebates to bring down the price.

If anyone is looking for the Custom socks, this site has them:

http://www.thesockgame.bigcartel.com/products

Just be aware they cost $40. Maybe E Male twenty8, etc can provide feedback on what the retail price was.

Last edited:

I couldn't agree more. The aways I picked up today had glue all over the place near the sole. Fusion of material coming loose in the back. Maybe I'll take some detailed picks later.

Went to the Great Mall in the Bay Area (Cali) and every store was COMPLETELY SOLD OUT in my size. Not trying to start any hype but hats off to Jason Petrie for designing a shoe that will sell to the masses. 

Really debating getting the KP I love the colorway but the price is giving me fits since I bought the Steels. But I'll probably give in haha

Back
Top Bottom