Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
They are nice. They would've been a good GR color way. I don't feel like Nike went out of their way to make the design "special" compared to the 2nd Champ Pack.

The KC was the best out of the "special" limited Lebrons.

Can someone PM me a pic with the SBXI's upper blacked out please, I'm having trouble finding it and debating on purchasing to do the customization

MAIL CALL!

RED & GOLD BABY!

Wow! First impression of these look so amazing in person!  They really DO look just like the stock NDC promo pictures! I am satisfied beyond belief!

The Gold speckles on the laces straight pops, still debating if I should remove the lace locks.

OH man,

I absolutely love how the inner sole have these bumps, it feels so comfortable on my ankles.

This is a brand new feature on the 11 model.

#teamcozy

I will definitely be wearing these to the gym, and even playing basketball in them. 
I feel like when I wear these compared to my other favorites, the King's Pride or King's Crown, I actually feel more comfortable in these. 

They really do look better in real life than they look in the pictures, just so much more details you can't see.
were your hands shaking when you opened the box??  

Last edited:
Very subtle, nice
smokin.gif

Got my elite SE's in today.  Real nice in person. I didn't realize the flywire was multicolor. A little pattern on the fuse would have killed it. Not quite the champ pack X, but still a head turner..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom