Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Hey sure like gold and flames, lol. Gotta say, despite the Nike shenanigans, the Prelude Kobe were executed beautifully except for the 8.

What happened to the 11s? Lol

Anyways, I got my SE 11s in today and it had a lot of glue stains all over the right pair! Contacted customer service right away and they were able to give me a 20% discount off my order! Their customer service is getting better for me!

Whats the resale for the Elite SE looking like and do you think the prices are gonna drop? I saw a few on Ebay sold in the 350ish range. Missed out on them while I was on vacay and I don't wanna bail one of these resellers out 
laugh.gif
Resell prices are always the cheapest now.

If you can grab one for $350. WHY NOT?! Considering tax, shipping, fees, etc. That's a great price to grab it at.

saw this on finishlines twitter..

http://www.complex.com/sneakers/201...+08+2014&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

I think those X's look amazing.. they would break the internet if released in a prelude pack.. 
def in for the Xs, and Vs but the 8s make no sense to me bleached chems
indifferent.gif
, the 6s have that tiger 2k14 design when he's a lion theme so that's a miss to me, the 7s are perfect
laugh.gif
 count me in, that "soldiers pride"
roll.gif
the build is excellent great fusion but the CW they should've done a silver SB for his failure and departure but the rest of the story on that was awesome

Well at least they were honest about the 11
laugh.gif

Those 1's and 10's though
eek.gif
almost fell out of my chair when i saw number that....would agree with you on those X's and i would have to add the 7's cuz they are on fire (no pun intended)

Yeah I love the P8s too. 1 and 6 are my favorites, but the 8s are awesome.

God those 8 weeks sucked.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom