• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
your truly a special kind of special aren't you.. Lol

When you trade a shoe it means you don't want them.. Because if you wanted them you would have kept them ..

I don't even know why I bother ....
No, what it actually means is I wanted the other shoes more.

Seriously bruh just stop. With each and every post you making yourself look worse. You and the Elite SE cat with trembling hands need to just start a group called Hypebeasts Anonymous

End of the day even if these remained limited and hyped I would still feel I got the better deal, 3 pairs of shoes I like better & will wear since that was a problem with some of you that'll make you happy.

idk why yall still going in on him when he doesn't seem to grasp why yall are going in on him, @DRE DAY I3  if you go back and read your comments just from today they're a mixed cluster of confusion to be honest, and as things have continued you've kinda contradicted yourself a bit, at the end of the day as long as your happy that's all that matters but my question is what on this green earth made you think that it would be a good idea TO POST THAT TRADE IN HERE?????

embarassed.gif
What is going on here?

Really want these WTL, but I'm disappointed because I prob won't be able to cop
tired.gif

But hey it's worth a shot.

Picture is not loading for me.
I see what you did there

They'll go to outlets and then the discount rack in the outlet and then Marshalls and then Ross and finally end up in a thrift store.. all on the day of release.

arent you the one who was posting in here like everyday talking about how lucky and happy you were to have copped from Australian release? 

I guess you liked em so much you had to trade them for kobe's and Jordans

View media item 1130491

These lookin good in person

Is it me or did prices for Forging Irons drop considerably?

You're an idiot, I buy one pair to keep DS so all my shoes most be DS? I'm nearing 100 in my collection I've got less than 10 DS pairs.

I don't see how a shoe utilizing some of LeBron's greatest moments in sneaker history isn't memorabilia, REGARDLESS of how many are available.....

Actually.....whatever.....

View media item 1131275

View media item 1131276

View media item 1131277

This thread is entertaining as hell right now :lol:

just some of my favorites as I scrolled through the last few pages.... and speaking of forging irons I"m kicking myself for missing out on a DS sz. 7 for 100 SHIPPED. SHIPPED I SAY! SHIPPED!!!! Just like I missed out on sprites for 90 SHIPPED. WTF do I be on?

And damn, it literally must be "F**** with Dre Day...." Dre Day, get it? Cuz ya'll are messing with him and that's what the song is about.... people messing with Dre. Ok. I'll stop. Back to lurk mode.

View media item 1131331

Last edited:
idk why yall still going in on him when he doesn't seem to grasp why yall are going in on him, @DRE DAY I3
 if you go back and read your comments just from today they're a mixed cluster of confusion to be honest, and as things have continued you've kinda contradicted yourself a bit, at the end of the day as long as your happy that's all that matters but my question is what on this green earth made you think that it would be a good idea TO POST THAT TRADE IN HERE?????

View media item 1131317
Just to share my experience, thought that's what a forum is. Didn't realise it's just as bad as the Facebook group here.

Last edited:
yo word to Brick why don't u just try not talking for a while....
Well I've started finding it entertaining how people seem to catch feelings over my trade lol why not let them go on? Thanks for making my boring day at work very entertaining guys. Now I believe there are some blue 3m elite joints dropping soon please tell me more.

Last edited:

idk why yall still going in on him when he doesn't seem to grasp why yall are going in on him, @DRE DAY I3
 if you go back and read your comments just from today they're a mixed cluster of confusion to be honest, and as things have continued you've kinda contradicted yourself a bit, at the end of the day as long as your happy that's all that matters but my question is what on this green earth made you think that it would be a good idea TO POST THAT TRADE IN HERE?????

Just to share my experience, thought that's what a forum is. Didn't realise it's just as bad as the Facebook group here.
I want you to really consider this you came into a Lebron thread to show off that you traded Lebron's that haven't come to the US yet for 2 pairs of Kobe's and some imho ugly AJ1, you probably would've gotten better responses in the Kobe or Jordan 1 thread with less drama and smart remarks, did you at any point think about that? 

I want you to really consider this you came into a Lebron thread to show off that you traded Lebron's that haven't come to the US yet for 2 pairs of Kobe's and some imho ugly AJ1, you probably would've gotten better responses in the Kobe or Jordan 1 thread with less drama and smart remarks, did you at any point think about that? 
No you don't get it they don't act like stupid children in those threads

Sometimes you've just got to take the L and curl up in that fetal position, if you keep attempting to fight back when you already lost your just going to keep getting stomped on.

No you don't get it they don't act like stupid children in those threads
I can't speak for the Jordan threads but they just went 5pgs in on a guy about his MPs so nah try again, i'm done I was just curious about those 2 questions I asked 

I can't speak for the Jordan threads but they just went 5pgs in on a guy about his MPs so nah try again, i'm done I was just curious about those 2 questions I asked 
Yeah did you see how he bragged about them then made them look like crap on feet.

Sometimes you've just got to take the L and curl up in that fetal position, if you keep attempting to fight back when you already lost your just going to keep getting stomped on.
I'm getting W's all day, did people not even look at my trade? Smh

Last edited:

Yeah did you see how he bragged about them then made them look like crap on feet.
If anyone thinks that's the same as what I did it isn't I never wore my WTL DS, because I was a Hypebeast or whatever stupid children like to say. Smh
yeah man its exactly the silliness of it all that gets talked about in threads it's the did he post a LeBron trade for non LeBron shoes in a LeBron thread, everytime so one comes in asking oh should I trade this LeBron shoe for this non-LeBron shoe people either laugh, gif, or talk bad about them why.....it's a "LEBRON" thread silliness gets destroyed it's human nature, atleast that guy with the super tights took it like a champ and laughed it off instead of trying to fight it, and whats worse is several have said man let it go and you won't but hey like I said as long as your happy cool but my advice would be you prob shouldn't post trades that end in non-LeBron as a gain for lebrons in a LeBron thread 

I'll give you that imho you won with the trade getting rid of one ugly shoe
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
 for 2 ugly shoes and 1 good one with those maestros but I stand by my comment that this wasn't the thread for you to post that trade in

We all saw the trade. That's why everyone is goin in. But honestly it comes down to this, you feel like you got a W on the trade and so does the person you traded with. I think I can safely say we all side with dude who got your WTLs as far as who the winner of that one was. But at the end of the day you gotta live with that trade. If you're happy then just let it be and stop trying to convice everyone you're happy with it. Starting to sound like you're trying to convince yourself.

Back
Top Bottom