Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
We all saw the trade. That's why everyone is goin in. But honestly it comes down to this, you feel like you got a W on the trade and so does the person you traded with. I think I can safely say we all side with dude who got your WTLs as far as who the winner of that one was. But at the end of the day you gotta live with that trade. If you're happy then just let it be and stop trying to convice everyone you're happy with it. Starting to sound like you're trying to convince yourself.
It's a lot to live with lol. Ill wait till resellers are begging people pay retail.

Insecure individuals always second guess their decisions and seek the approval of others. Signs of a beta-male
Tell me more your comments make my day but seriously tell me more & I posted that for the lolz, why do you think I posted it here? completely happy with trade. Kobe is better than lebron anyway.

Last edited:
damn, all ya'll going at dude 
laugh.gif

no one in ANY part of the world is going to be begging people to pay retail man chill....

sorry that they weren't limited enough for you to keep.
it's ok I just thought these would be going for red October prices would make them a grail but like you said they just aren't limited enough for me sorry that's a big problem with some of you guys.

yo word to Brick why don't u just try not talking for a while....
Well I've started finding it entertaining how people seem to catch feelings over my trade lol why not let them go on? Thanks for making my boring day at work very entertaining guys. Now I believe there are some blue 3m elite joints dropping soon please tell me more.
The blue elite ain't limited and they cost more than the WTL's so I don't think you'd want those.

no one in ANY part of the world is going to be begging people to pay retail man chill....

it's ok I just thought these would be going for red October prices would make them a grail but like you said they just aren't limited enough for me sorry that's a big problem with some of you guys.
thank you for proving everyone's point 

See you dig yourself into a deeper hole with each comment, you'd make them your grails if they were big money resale value? They should be your grails if you like them not the price of them.

See you dig yourself into a deeper hole with each comment, you'd make them your grails if they were big money resale value? They should be your grails if you like them not the price of them.
I thought grails had something to do with the value?

Back
Top Bottom